Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Manji to the rescue 15/4/16 (Page 3)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Omg that precap dress. Wow she is hot. And I even loved the other new black dress she got as well. Bade Papa finally got his daughter some clothes it seems lol.

LOLLOL
U liked the dress? 
She did look hot but I felt the precap dress didnt suit her. Ouch

The black dress from yesterday and today was just wow. I loved that one! She looked very pretty in it Embarrassed

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Today's episode- wow, I mostly watch then ignore gauri's drama so I guess every episode with Kayu and Manji scene is wow for meLOL
Even I didn't like Kali's date dress so much at first bcoz its not her style but after seeing precap again I think she does look pretty so it's fine with me (especially bcoz of the way Yug looked at herWinkEmbarrassed)

I was so disappointed that Yug didn't beat Aryan up n just believed that nonsense abt dil and paise like wth Yug! U can't give up so easily!Ouch But then I'm happy they'll stretch it enough that we get more Yug jealous scenes and then he'll kick Aryan outLOL

Like tmrw Aryan might do something creepy like last time... Or forget Aryan, I just want to see some close scene between KayuStar

I feel like Kali and Yug's acting is improving too so I'm really happy about that.. Especially when it comes to their scenes as Kayu bcoz as a viewer I think now we can actually feel their chemistry so kudos to themClap

And thanks Mahira for the updateHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharydarshana23

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Unreserved Tongue
Today's episode was mind-blowing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I can't stop blushing,  when yug holds Kali from her waist Embarrassed

Yug hands on kali's waist Embarrassed 
I got butterflies in my stomach LOLLOL

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlight Embarrassed it's beautiful 
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug bus LOLLOL)

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dress BlushingEmbarrassed then I will die from heart attack LOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am dead LOLLOL

LOL I completely agree with u and if what u said about Kali's dress happens then even I won't be alive to comment tmrw but I'll definitely die happy after seeing such a sceneWink

Lol I wish I could also tell my parents I want someone like YugCry I'm too shyEmbarrassed
I think now whenever my marriage topic will come up I'll only be able to think of Yug but sadly only Kali has rights on himLOL

Edited by Aliyah0 - 15 April 2016 at 3:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharyLiveLoveLaugh96

s2sultan Senior Member
s2sultan
s2sultan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.  contemplating whether I should watch it or not knowing the drama of Gauri. I really don't want to watch her part.  lets see.  but from the precap scene it looks like tomorrow is going to be interesting.  agree with you on the dress and overall look--didn't suit her well and also the makeup is not done right.  Kaali's face was much clear and fresh on Sangeet and yesterday.   only Yug liked the view of Kaali, so I guess that is all that matter here.
Amrtina Goldie
Amrtina
Amrtina

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updating 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Unreserved Tongue

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dress BlushingEmbarrassed then I will die from heart attack LOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am dead LOLLOL

Thank you sooo much for sharing 

@Bold
Scene kuch zyaada hoga abhi IMO. But if it happens, I hope gauri sees and gets her usual attackLOL

There is some old movie of hrithik and isha deol, they show this zip scene, but it's not so much bold LOL
Dress ki dori tie karna b to aaj kal common hai it's the same dori ki jaga zip LOLLOL

They should have atleast show something which make Gauri jealous LOLLOL
benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

UnreservedTongue
Today's episode was mind-blowingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI can't stop blushing, when yug holds Kali from her waistEmbarrassed

No words for GauriDead(she is a vamp confirmed)
No words for Aryan aswellDead

Yug looking cool in goggles,
Poor yug he was right all are sacrificingOuch

Manji maaHeartsaves the day
Mandir scenes were awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And while recalling manji maa words( when manji maa voice over said u both will met no matter what Yug holds her and they indeed meet)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yug hands on kali's waistEmbarrassed
I got butterflies in my stomachLOLLOL

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlightEmbarrassedit's beautiful
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug busLOLLOL)

I guess manji maa words tell the future track, that whatever happens they will end up getting married for sure,

I am in love with Manji maa, keep pushing them towards each other and if necessary dhaka b marna pare to mar daina then we will get KaYug hug sceneLOLLOL

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dressBlushingEmbarrassedthen I will die from heart attackLOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am deadLOLLOL

Thank you sooo much for sharing

Loool Beenish
Tm kahan pohanch gayi ho LOL LOLb

Hahaha no Yug is too much of an angry man for me
I'll burst out crying LOL LOL

Yeah but I hope GaYu dont get married before KaYu

I hope ur wish comes true LOL LOL
U actually made me laugh lool

Lol LOL
yug's indeed an angry man but I love when he protects kali from sunlight,  I want a man like that, but I know such guys don't exist in real life LOL

If GaYug gets married then we all have to find another showLOL coz I am not gonna watch this one Confused

Hope they don't, 
benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Unreserved Tongue
Today's episode was mind-blowing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I can't stop blushing,  when yug holds Kali from her waist Embarrassed

Yug hands on kali's waist Embarrassed 
I got butterflies in my stomach LOLLOL

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlight Embarrassed it's beautiful 
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug bus LOLLOL)

LOL I completely agree with u and if what u said about Kali's dress happens then even I won't be alive to comment tmrw but I'll definitely die happy after seeing such a sceneWink

Lol I wish I could also tell my parents I want someone like YugCry I'm too shyEmbarrassed
I think now whenever my marriage topic will come up I'll only be able to think of Yug but sadly only Kali has rights on himLOL

Lol LOL
I am shy a bit but not with my mother, she is like my friend I share everything thing with her, even I tell her about dress zip scene, then mom said she thinks: yug opens her hair to cover her back or just like in harrypotter zip her dress lol LOL my mom rocks LOL

Yug agree only Kali has rights on yug Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

Go to top