Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LTLFan

One thing i forgot to menton. Vishwa didn't have any ill will regarding getting Kaali married to aryan. I think he didn't know anything about the guy. Lagta hai Panditji ne aryan ko laaya hoga. Vishwa thought of milavoing Kundli for Kaali! Ofcourse his priority will be Gauri.  

Really? I skipped that scene
Thought it was unimportant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But i knew Vishwa knew nothing about Aryan.

Aryan was brought probably by Kalyani-Madhu
Originally posted by: LTLFan

One thing i forgot to menton. Vishwa didn't have any ill will regarding getting Kaali married to aryan. I think he didn't know anything about the guy. Lagta hai Panditji ne aryan ko laaya hoga. Vishwa thought of milavoing Kundli for Kaali! Ofcourse his priority will be Gauri.  

Really? I skipped that scene. Thought it was unimp πŸ˜†
But yeah i knew Vishwa knew nothing about Aryan.

This is probably Kalyani-Madhu's doing 
Originally posted by: nibir143

Manji made the day for me sachi she is awesome hope yug will take some steps

I hope so too
And that too soon 
Originally posted by: darshana23

It was good episode with Manji trying to put some sense in these two... but to be frank I am waiting for the day where Yug gets Aryan arrested and ask Gauri whether this was her best choice to get her sister married to theif??

And for tomorrow want some scene where Yug puts his jacket on kali.. But i m not the only one to think Black dress from precap did not suit her much.. she was looking more beautiful yesterday..

I swear.
Im waiting for the scene where Yug blasts on Gauri once again πŸ˜†

Me too!
Tbh, she looked really bad and she looked even uncomfortable. πŸ₯±
Hope Yug notices that.
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg that precap dress. Wow she is hot. And I even loved the other new black dress she got as well. Bade Papa finally got his daughter some clothes it seems lol.
Originally posted by: sandiab

Omg that precap dress. Wow she is hot. And I even loved the other new black dress she got as well. Bade Papa finally got his daughter some clothes it seems lol.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U liked the dress? 
She did look hot but I felt the precap dress didnt suit her. 

The black dress from yesterday and today was just wow. I loved that one! She looked very pretty in it πŸ˜³
Aliyah0 thumbnail
Today's episode- wow, I mostly watch then ignore gauri's drama so I guess every episode with Kayu and Manji scene is wow for meπŸ˜†
Even I didn't like Kali's date dress so much at first bcoz its not her style but after seeing precap again I think she does look pretty so it's fine with me (especially bcoz of the way Yug looked at herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)

I was so disappointed that Yug didn't beat Aryan up n just believed that nonsense abt dil and paise like wth Yug! U can't give up so easily! But then I'm happy they'll stretch it enough that we get more Yug jealous scenes and then he'll kick Aryan outπŸ˜†

Like tmrw Aryan might do something creepy like last time... Or forget Aryan, I just want to see some close scene between Kayu⭐️

I feel like Kali and Yug's acting is improving too so I'm really happy about that.. Especially when it comes to their scenes as Kayu bcoz as a viewer I think now we can actually feel their chemistry so kudos to themπŸ‘

And thanks Mahira for the update❀️
Aliyah0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: benishchaudhary

Unreserved πŸ˜›

Today's episode was mind-blowing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I can't stop blushing,  when yug holds Kali from her waist πŸ˜³

Yug hands on kali's waist πŸ˜³ 
I got butterflies in my stomach πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlight πŸ˜³ it's beautiful 
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug bus πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dress β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ then I will die from heart attack πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am dead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I completely agree with u and if what u said about Kali's dress happens then even I won't be alive to comment tmrw but I'll definitely die happy after seeing such a sceneπŸ˜‰

Lol I wish I could also tell my parents I want someone like Yug😭 I'm too shy😳
I think now whenever my marriage topic will come up I'll only be able to think of Yug but sadly only Kali has rights on himπŸ˜†
Edited by Aliyah0 - 8 years ago
s2sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.  contemplating whether I should watch it or not knowing the drama of Gauri. I really don't want to watch her part.  lets see.  but from the precap scene it looks like tomorrow is going to be interesting.  agree with you on the dress and overall look--didn't suit her well and also the makeup is not done right.  Kaali's face was much clear and fresh on Sangeet and yesterday.   only Yug liked the view of Kaali, so I guess that is all that matter here.
Amrtina thumbnail
Thanks for updating