Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Manji to the rescue 15/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hellooo,

Episode starts with Yug in front of Vishwa thinking that if he has to help Kaali, he needs to be careful otherwise they'll take it in the wrong way. Yug apologizes for Chachi's behavior but Vishwa brushes it off. Yug tells him that he may have forgotten his watch here. Vishwa asks the servant who tells him that he gave it to Kaali and Vishwa asks him to bring it from her. Yug thinks that he won't be able to meet Kaali today. He asks to meet Gauri.

Im happy he didn't take any rational decisions and thought it through. His anger can be very unpredictable LOL

Gauri is eating in the room and plotting/planning with Madhu.

Madhu is the worst mother ever. Ruining her daughter's life as well as her personality

Yug meets her and she hides the tray under the bed. He asks her why she is fasting when that's Kaali's job. Gauri defensively tells him that she cares too and Yug asks her the reason. She tells him that she wants Kaali to marry Aryan and that she cares for her happiness. She asks Yug if he cares for her and wants to see her happy. Yug answers that he does and so Gauri asks him to convince Kaali. Yug is in thoughts and asks her to give Aryan's address as he'll meet her and then try convincing Kaali. Gauri readily agrees.

I wouldn't have disliked Gauri if she was honest with her actions. Her pretense of actually caring about Kaali is hell annoying! Ouch

Gauri is on the phone with someone worried that something will go wrong as Yug is going to meet Aryan.  When Yug calls out to Aryan, Aryan quickly hides the necklace in his pocket. They talk and Aryan tells him that he isn't rich but he has a heart and Gauri also told him that Kaali doesn't care much about money. Yug is left in thoughts.

Loool. This made me laugh. Paisa nae hai, lekin dil hai LOL LOL
Could have used a better dialogue. Surprised Yug fell for it also. Sleepy

^OMG Aryan on these glasses made me rofl LOLLOL

Gauri thinks of doing some major drama and so pretends falling down the stairs. Vishwa panics and Kaali comes too. Vishwa shouts at Kaali asking her to back off. He is furious and tells her that he's made a mistake of calling her his daughter. She's shocked and in tears. 

Vishwa tries giving water to Gauri but Gauri refuses. Kaali crying tells her that she will marry Aryan as per Gauri's wishes and do anything she says and asks her to drink water. Gauri drinks.

Gauri is tooo much with her nautankiSleepy

But i'm not angry at Kaali for agreeing to the marriage. She took a stand for one full day which is too much for Kaali's character. LOL LOL

Yug comes and Manji asks him where he was and that Kaali has agreed to marry Aryan. Yug tells her that its good as she'll not feel indebted to Vishwa anymore. Manji tells him just because of that, she cant compromise on her life like this. Yug answers that everyone is compromising only; she, him, Sharmila Didi. Manji looks at him surprised. Yug says if Kali has taken a decision, she probably thought it through and all they can do is support her.

Anddd Yug gave up Ouch 

Manji asks Yug to come with her.

When Yug gives up, Manji to the rescuee Party

Gauri is putting ointment and Kaali asks her if she's okay. She says it'll be okay and tomorrow they have to start preparing for the wedding. Kaali tells her she's going to the temple to pray for her.

Kaali pls pray ur so-called sister gets a brain of her own.
And oh yeah, pls pray that u get a brain too LOL

U both are very easily manipulated Ouch

They go to the temple. Manji calls out to Kaali who's there and asks her to say. Kaali asks her what does she say. Manji says the truth and tells them its time to take the biggest decision of their life. They look on confused. The decision they've already taken in their minds and are pretending to not know of it. Kaali tells her that she's taken her decision and its fixed. Manji says that their relationship is fixed. When Yug stops her, she says that even if she stopped, he cant stop what will happen. Their destiny is already fixed together. Kaali tells her that she's misunderstanding Yug-Kaali's relationship. Manji agrees and says that's why 2 people who love each other are being separated and that she knows their relationship is pure just like Ram-Sita and asks them to confess their love for each other.

They look at each other and Kaali tells her it's a sin. Manji says it would be a sin if 4 lives are ruined and they'll still suffer even after knowing everything. She says she knows that if they don't become each others, they wont be able to become anyone else's. Manji says no matter what they do, destiny will make them meet. Kaali-Yug look at each other.

Manji says it was her duty to tell them what they couldn't tell each other and that they now need to decide what they want to do and they always have her blessing.

Yayyy, Manji!! Loved it ClapClapClap

Yug-Kaali are going down the steps thinking of Manji's words when Kaali slips and Yug holds her.

Yug opens the passenger door for her but Kaali stops to look for a rickshaw. Yug holds her by the elbow and tells her they cant pretend being strangers and makes her sit in his car. He shields her from the scorching sun. Kaali is in tears.

Precap: Kaali-Aryan and Gauri-Yug are on a double date. Kaali wears a sexy dress

Haaaye

Amazing!

FINALLY! Manji put some sense into these 2.

Kaali isnt gonna take any action

But Yug might

So im excited Day Dreaming

Manji, u rock! I really want to see more of her. Her acting is amazing 

Anddd we saww Kaali-Yug romanceee...they looked so beautiful together Blushing

Loved it! Not the part where Kaali agrees but oh well. It was expected so not very surprised.

Went overboard with the caps again but enjoy LOL

Kaali couldve worn a better dress for the date. No offense it didnt suit her much but its okay, Yug's reaction was too good! 

Very excited for the upcoming episodes.
How they're going to keep control of their feelings will be awesome to watch. 

I hope they do some lovey-dovey scene in front of Gauri LOL

I want to see her heart broken LOLLOL

Please like, comment and share your views.

Thankoo Big smile

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 15 April 2016 at 10:11am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Njelsunny_girlAaron125msharma2benishchaudharydent4uleonjays2sultanChit15AmrtinaFolla55KaraaliMonica_SuhasiniLTLFan

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Unreserved Tongue
Today's episode was mind-blowing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I can't stop blushing,  when yug holds Kali from her waist Embarrassed

No words for Gauri Dead (she is a vamp confirmed)
No words for Aryan aswell Dead

Yug looking cool in goggles,
Poor yug he was right all are sacrificing Ouch

Manji maa Heart saves the day 
Mandir scenes were awesome EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And while recalling manji maa words( when manji maa voice over said u both will met no matter what Yug holds her and they indeed meet) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yug hands on kali's waist Embarrassed 
I got butterflies in my stomach LOLLOL

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlight Embarrassed it's beautiful 
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug bus LOLLOL)

I guess manji maa words tell the future track, that whatever happens they will end up getting married for sure, 

I am in love with Manji maa, keep pushing them towards each other and if necessary dhaka b marna pare to mar daina then we will get KaYug hug scene LOLLOL

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dress BlushingEmbarrassed then I will die from heart attack LOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am dead LOLLOL

Thank you sooo much for sharing 

Edited by benishchaudhary - 15 April 2016 at 10:14am
LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Ek din accha dress diya and next! Date dress is not at all nice. I mean it doesn't suit her at all. Maybe gauri gave some of her old dress! Dress size fits them both na. I would prefer yug saying what are you wearing or yeh gauri ka kaam hai kyaLOL

And glasses are not funny but the way they are showing with Aryan reflecting and all that jazz but finally nothing happened. LOL

Has kaali forgotten the 24 hr time she asked for finding the necklace? CVs don't remember anything. Maybe regarding this only Yug reaches police station. Confused

Edited by LTLFan - 15 April 2016 at 9:50am
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for sharing. Ek din accha dress diya and next! Date dress is not at all nice. I mean it doesn't suit her at all. Maybe gauri gave some of her old dress! Dress size fits them both na. I would prefer yug saying what are you wearing or yeh gauri ka kaam hai kyaLOL

And glasses are not funny but the way they are showing with Aryan reflecting and all that jazz but finally nothing happened. LOL

Has kaali forgotten the 24 hr time she asked for finding the necklace? CVs don't remember anything. Maybe regarding this only Yug reaches police station. Confused

I swear
I literally cringed at her dress LOL 
I was like wth

Yeah i meant that only LOL 2 Aryans on his glasses looked funny

Hosakta hai. Because Aryan has the necklace lol
So they will do something LOL

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Unreserved Tongue

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dress BlushingEmbarrassed then I will die from heart attack LOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am dead LOLLOL

@Bold
Scene kuch zyaada hoga abhi IMO. But if it happens, I hope gauri sees and gets her usual attackLOL

Edited by LTLFan - 15 April 2016 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

UnreservedTongue
Today's episode was mind-blowingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI can't stop blushing, when yug holds Kali from her waistEmbarrassed

No words for GauriDead(she is a vamp confirmed)
No words for Aryan aswellDead

Yug looking cool in goggles,
Poor yug he was right all are sacrificingOuch

Manji maaHeartsaves the day
Mandir scenes were awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And while recalling manji maa words( when manji maa voice over said u both will met no matter what Yug holds her and they indeed meet)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yug hands on kali's waistEmbarrassed
I got butterflies in my stomachLOLLOL

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlightEmbarrassedit's beautiful
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug busLOLLOL)

I guess manji maa words tell the future track, that whatever happens they will end up getting married for sure,

I am in love with Manji maa, keep pushing them towards each other and if necessary dhaka b marna pare to mar daina then we will get KaYug hug sceneLOLLOL

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dressBlushingEmbarrassedthen I will die from heart attackLOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am deadLOLLOL

Loool Beenish
Tm kahan pohanch gayi ho LOL LOLb

Hahaha no Yug is too much of an angry man for me
I'll burst out crying LOL LOL

Yeah but I hope GaYu dont get married before KaYu

I hope ur wish comes true LOL LOL
U actually made me laugh lool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

Folla55 IF-Dazzler
Folla55
Folla55

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks Smile
LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
One thing i forgot to menton. Vishwa didn't have any ill will regarding getting Kaali married to aryan. I think he didn't know anything about the guy. Lagta hai Panditji ne aryan ko laaya hoga. Vishwa thought of milavoing Kundli for Kaali! Ofcourse his priority will be Gauri.  

Go to top