Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

superb post Kowsi 👍🏼

yes the girl deserves all the praise today..be it for her singing, expressions or dialogue delivery 👏
i loved her acting in store room wala scene too which will come in tomorrow's epi...the way she said Shraddhaaa in that olv...i wish the editors use that shot only

Thanks Sania!!

Yes I too hope they will use that but now I am not that much trusting them with olv shots after tha Thahaan back staring scenes
Kowsi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

Mahn she has a sweet innocent voice...suits thapki very much
And she was really in her elements today..kudos to her

Yeah it was reaaly great that Jigs sang in it!! I love the song by Shraddha and taht singer's voice but it wouldn't have suit Thapki at all 
Kowsi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yes! Jigyasa actually sung the song. It's not easy to stammer while singing, along with maintaining the tune and rhythm..loved her today! She's soo into Manaofy Bihaan Track! And her sadness when he threatened her? Awesome! 

bold: You noticed too?!!! I am damn happy today!! We are getting some great stuff here

And with the holiday thing I am hopeful for a glimpse of Junoon!!😳😃
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes...she was great today...😊
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is sooo good today.. I wish cvs iss thapki ko aage laayein nt that boring thapki. 
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welll..for the first time after soo many episodes, Jigyasa performed the way a lead actress is supposed to...maybe being cheerful, naughty & bubbly came naturally to her...but whatever it was, she was fabulous today...I mean can u imagine, more than Bihaan, I noticed Thapki today...
Ah-mazing...👏
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree Kowsi!!! 😳
jigs really performed well today i guess the cvs make her act gloomy and sad because of her character just look at it she was looking some other character so confident and clever ! 😆
Kowsi thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

Welll..for the first time after soo many episodes, Jigyasa performed the way a lead actress is supposed to...maybe being cheerful, naughty & bubbly came naturally to her...but whatever it was, she was fabulous today...I mean can u imagine, more than Bihaan, I noticed Thapki today...

Ah-mazing...👏

She was great but Sakshi when Bihaan/Manish is on screen my eyes can't quit him!!! So today Jigs made me look at her more than what I used to do before!! So it's a plus for her!! But Bihaan/Manish   remains awesomly brilliant
Kowsi thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

agree Kowsi!!! 😳

jigs really performed well today i guess the cvs make her act gloomy and sad because of her character just look at it she was looking some other character so confident and clever ! 😆

Maybe yes!!!😆
DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thapki hormones activated
Jiggz can act...
Both surprises in one episode...
But loved the scene...
Superbly done by Manish...
Jiggz was also good... even i looked at her today...