A big applause to Jigyasa

Posted: 8 years ago

As much as we criticised her and her expressions, I found taht today she did a great job... Be it during that pooja or in the room (I skipped that newspaper scene) she was awesome

During the pooja, first of all a big applause for her singing!! It's not easy to sing and that too with stammering and she did a great job today! I totally loved her singing even if there was mistakes, she deserves a big salute for that

And then in their room, her expressions were too good today, the cheeful look, the playfull smile, Jigyasa seemed to be in her elements,and it was nice to see her in that teasing avatar and when Bihaan was saying those words, there was hurt and blooming love, but also a feeling that showedhow much Thapki missed Bihaan!!

👏 Jigyasa!!
kudos to jigyasa.
. 😊 she nailed d episode
Yup well post she needed big applause 👏
Yes, today her performance was upto the mark after so long, in last few scenes she performed terrible.
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

kudos to jigyasa.
. 😊 she nailed d episode

I wouldn't say that she nailed it but today she overpowered Monnika and was a match to Manish's performance and it is a lot when we see the last few episodes
Hope she will keep this up
Originally posted by Kowsi

As much as we criticised her and her expressions, I found taht today she did a great job... Be it during that pooja or in the room (I skipped that newspaper scene) she was awesome

During the pooja, first of all a big applause for her singing!! It's not easy to sing and that too with stammering and she did a great job today! I totally loved her singing even if there was mistakes, she deserves a big salute for that

And then in their room, her expressions were too good today, the cheeful look, the playfull smile, Jigyasa seemed to be in her elements,and it was nice to see her in that teasing avatar and when Bihaan was saying those words, there was hurt and blooming love, but also a feeling that showedhow much Thapki missed Bihaan!!

👏Jigyasa!!

Ya jiggy was good today
superb post Kowsi 👍🏼
yes the girl deserves all the praise today..be it for her singing, expressions or dialogue delivery 👏
i loved her acting in store room wala scene too which will come in tomorrow's epi...the way she said Shraddhaaa in that olv...i wish the editors use that shot only
Mahn she has a sweet innocent voice...suits thapki very much
And she was really in her elements today..kudos to her
Yes She did well today. Im liking this new Thapki more lively & cheerful  😛   That attitude suites well for Mrs Bihaan Pandey.
Yes! Jigyasa actually sung the song. It's not easy to stammer while singing, along with maintaining the tune and rhythm..loved her today! She's soo into Manaofy Bihaan Track! And her sadness when he threatened her? Awesome!