Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

was khushi a glorified maid in RM? (Page 2)

ponderer Senior Member
ponderer
ponderer

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
She was definitely. Post wedding she got promoted as head chef and care taker. That too without pay . I never understood the presence of HP and op . all they do is serving while the owners cooked? It's quite the opposite in real life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

h-arshi89JaiJaiIraniMata

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
even i shouldn't get started on anjali Angry ...not even talk about arnav or akash or mami's behaviour after the kidnapping track..mami had become more poisonous then..yuck to her and anjali specially..even akash started showing attitude..earlier couldn't even open his mouth..the disregard with which he started treating khushi then..and arnav never stood up against that
.didn't stand up against mami either..mami gave him jewellery for business but khushi saved his freaking life!

when it comes to duties khusi was the elder D-I-L but when it came to the respect deserved she wasn't treated like the elder DIL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

h-arshi89

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
yeah Anjali was too much, even when Arnav wanted to spend some time with Khushi post kidnapping, she would barge in, n get sad that he isnt spending time with her...
Wish they had showed Arnav standing up for Khushi atleast against Mami n Akash... and Anjali deserved a good tight slap...

despite him siding with her, she went behind his back n used to meet the snake...wish all that had come to fore...

but i guess the best punishment for her was that shyam the snake was the reason of her baby's death.

And Arnav was the best in the Dadi track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

h-arshi89

h-arshi89 Goldie
h-arshi89
h-arshi89

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
 see how touchy is this topic, even after these many years. Cry
IPK is extremely famous, being loved by many. its being dubbed in one or other parts of the world till today.

but it would have been more popular and more loved, if it would have shown things like arnav repenting, truth of contract marriage coming out, giving due respect to khushi from both the families, especially raizadas, and a proper remarriage (for which arnav tried to convince others, not otherwise, like that was shown in the show)...instead of things like didi ki saut track, miscarriage, khushi and payal being on receiving side of criticism.

any way, the CVs or PH or directors cannot go back and correct their mistakes now. if at all they would have imagined the heights IPK can achieve in near future during those days, they would have treated IPK properly. all they can do now is, take this as a lesson and proceed in future accordingly.
_Devaki_ Senior Member
_Devaki_
_Devaki_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I too had the same doubt while watching those post-marriage track.She was not treated good at all.Everybody was busy pampering Anjali and I disliked Anjali for being a cry baby and Khushi had to do all the works.

Go to top