Ishq ka Rang Safed

What's the point

Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
what's the point of having such a high voltage track going without any promotions!!!!!!!!
How will d show be able to attract more viewers if d channel does not show promos even for such important tracks??!!
For other shows they can give promos without proper exciting tracks...nd here we r having such amazing twists but still no promos ðŸ˜­

Hope d channel considers this situation ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it's become a chicken and egg loop. In order to get promotions get good trps and in order to get trps we need promotion.

I truly think the timing of the show plays against it and with no repeats no one knows what is happening in the show.

I can see so much hard work by the actors. I hope they don't get demoralized by all this.

Just hoping the trps rise a wee bit at least to give an indication that yes they are doing well . Fingers crossed.
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No point in telling them...they are not at all interested in ikrs..don't know why.. 😡Edited by svd7755 - 8 years ago
Nickelodeon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

I think it's become a chicken and egg loop. In order to get promotions get good trps and in order to get trps we need promotion.

I truly think the timing of the show plays against it and with no repeats no one knows what is happening in the show.

I can see so much hard work by the actors. I hope they don't get demoralized by all this.

Just hoping the trps rise a wee bit at least to give an indication that yes they are doing well . Fingers crossed.

So true...
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said...hope n pray ...it ll increase our trp chart...
sanvid thumbnail

Exactly...in their continuous efforts to gain trp , hope the cv's don't deviate from their storyline..and the loyal viewers loose interest in the show..
Nickelodeon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: svd7755

Exactly...in their continuous efforts to gain trp , hope the cv's don't deviate from their storyline..and the loyal viewers loose interest in the show..

Exactly...They should think more abt d loyal viewers than trp aunties 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes thats what is hurtful...All the shows get n we dont... many imp tracks happened shaadi,courtcase,n now this...but not a single promo...How will we get trps if no promotions...
Promote it,give trps...the show will go up n the timings...really idiotic who decided to keep the show at such a timeslo!!
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What I think is that the writers decide these shockers at the last moment to gain the desperately needed trps so no time for proper promotions, But all said and done our show has always got a stepmotherly traetment by the channel.
 If promoted then this would attract  viewers no doubt. Don't know what thought process is going around in the minds of all involved in creating this show. 
sanvid thumbnail
Atleast if they give repeat...some people might watch it and will definitely get interested..our show has that potential..
But then nothing is there...no promos...no repeats and horrible telecast timing..