India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

What's the point

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
what's the point of having such a high voltage track going without any promotions!!!!!!!!
How will d show be able to attract more viewers if d channel does not show promos even for such important tracks??!!
For other shows they can give promos without proper exciting tracks...nd here we r having such amazing twists but still no promos Cry

Hope d channel considers this situation Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaanusonu24Subh123sanvidadhiabhiIlinnandyy55MishfanMagnolia2Titli_KK3148premparbatNusiSgDolly-heartmehraan

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I think it's become a chicken and egg loop. In order to get promotions get good trps and in order to get trps we need promotion.

I truly think the timing of the show plays against it and with no repeats no one knows what is happening in the show.

I can see so much hard work by the actors. I hope they don't get demoralized by all this.

Just hoping the trps rise a wee bit at least to give an indication that yes they are doing well . Fingers crossed.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anusonu24NickelodeonsanvidadhiabhirevathirkIlinTitli_KK3148stranger2rosecocoatreeDolly-heartmehraan

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
No point in telling them...they are not at all interested in ikrs..don't know why.. Angry

Edited by svd7755 - 15 April 2016 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NickelodeonTitli_KK3148

Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

I think it's become a chicken and egg loop. In order to get promotions get good trps and in order to get trps we need promotion.

I truly think the timing of the show plays against it and with no repeats no one knows what is happening in the show.

I can see so much hard work by the actors. I hope they don't get demoralized by all this.

Just hoping the trps rise a wee bit at least to give an indication that yes they are doing well . Fingers crossed.
So true...
revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Well said...hope n pray ...it ll increase our trp chart...
sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Exactly...in their continuous efforts to gain trp , hope the cv's don't deviate from their storyline..and the loyal viewers loose interest in the show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nickelodeonpremparbatcocoatree

Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Exactly...in their continuous efforts to gain trp , hope the cv's don't deviate from their storyline..and the loyal viewers loose interest in the show..

Exactly...They should think more abt d loyal viewers than trp aunties 
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Yes thats what is hurtful...All the shows get n we dont... many imp tracks happened shaadi,courtcase,n now this...but not a single promo...How will we get trps if no promotions...
Promote it,give trps...the show will go up n the timings...really idiotic who decided to keep the show at such a timeslo!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidTitli_KK3148

Go to top