Kunj sickness track - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Hindi Soap CV's Can Very Well Mess Up With Medical Procedures.

In YHM Ishita Being BDS She Did Delivery.In EHMMBH Show Doctor Will Say Jeevika Cannot Conceive.Then They Go For Surrogate Mother .When Show Ended They Showed Jeevika Got Pregnant.

Same Yuvi Will Be The Only Person To Help Twinkle.What if he hold captive of Kunj sister. Ask Twinkle To Come Back N She Will Leave Kunj Sister.So That She Can Help Her Brother.
@ Bild : I think CVs stalk the forum. Please domt give them such crazy ideas πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Okay conceive can happen medically some time miracles happen , so that is okay , BDS is still okay 3idiots has given me nightmare till today like seriously engineering doing delivery πŸ˜†
Can this track just be twinj one with Kun getting more focus , UV can come later 

I badly wish the same.Better it focus on TwiNj how they fight this together n emerge out sucessful.Without involving Yuvi.It will be  a nice track.

@Bold - πŸ˜† that was so ridiculous.
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

No it is prevalent a lot among tribes aab Kunj kaunse tribe ka baccha hai πŸ˜†

Haha! Good point. if that was said about Yunita to bhi baat samajh aati..Kunj ko Tribal bana diya! Tribal Kunj SarnaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Keanufan

Haha! Good point. if that was said about Yunita to bhi baat samajh aati..Kunj ko Tribal bana diya! Tribal Kunj SarnaπŸ˜†
Jokes apart it is genetic  and this track better focus on twinj without Yuvi for heaven sake Sid is better actor he needs whole track for him this can explore so much about Kunj his insecurity , fear  sadness and his bond with twinkle  as well if CVS dont mess up  and my gross wil be solved of giving Kunj  more screen space πŸ˜³
And also i am still not over nightmarish UV dialogue yest  but let him come after this track lik atleast 1 month

Originally posted by kharoosloskar

@ Bild : I think CVs stalk the forum. Please domt give them such crazy ideas πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sorry.

If the CVs handle the track properly , Sid will nail it.
I am so looking forward to see some brilliant acting from Sid.
Bring it on CVs  
oh my god you could be right i am so scared now uv might be the only one to save kunj so twinkle will have to go get uv out of jail
Seems like Kunj will need a bone marrow transplant... why cant the CVs give us some happy moments first πŸ˜•
Originally posted by .Anisha.

Seems like Kunj will need a bone marrow transplant... why cant the CVs give us some happy moments first πŸ˜•

Yeah I read about sickle cell anemia and I have a feeling he'll need a bone marrow transplant. For this, the HLA (human leukocyte antigen) of the donor should match the HLA of the patient. If UV is included in this track, then UV's might be the perfect match. I'm just guessing though. For all you know, UV might not even be a part of this track. Just that UV's dialogue about Twinkle begging him keeps haunting my mind and this scenario has a chance of that happening.

Damn it, why did it have to be Kunj? CVs know that he is the most loved character on TEI, so they might be using this track to attract TRPs.

Kyun yaar kyun?!!!! πŸ˜­
Finally focus shifted on Kunj.
CVs ko sadbuddhi mil gayi.
Super excited for this track