India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhasnis state of mind (Page 5)

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Barbie aaj viplav ka maun vrath tha kya ???LOLLOL he is reduced to a furniture or what can't utter a word...in fact except dhani everyone was quite majra kya hai haan ...kuch toh gadbad hai LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adhiabhiTitli_KK3148

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

Originally posted by Magnolia2

Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal. 
For her Vipu is her heart and she reveres him as a God. 
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!

yes true..  
viplav will surive within 2 days. its for 100% sure  ..but that 2 days can't imagine her condition ..its pathetic..

Yup that duration of him not being around is scary...dunno whats going to happen with her..the insults,tortures n even her state...is really making me worried
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Yep Dhani is my biggest concern . Not only will the household but the entire society will call her apshakun. No one will touch widows with a barge pole ever again.

She worships this guy and has to walk thru a path of hot coals to prove her love for him.

The little lamb who everyone is after .

My heart bleeds for her.

Very well said...!!

Will she ever live a happy and a peaceful life??
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Barbie aaj viplav ka maun vrath tha kya ???LOLLOL he is reduced to a furniture or what can't utter a word...in fact except dhani everyone was quite majra kya hai haan ...kuch toh gadbad hai LOLLOL
acp pradyuman ke style mein kuch toh gadbad haiLOLLOL
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

I don't think that will happen. But if such a thing happen then how a girl like dhani will survive.  Hope for best. If viplav  gets well after falling that bell then this time also he will recover soon. He is strong.

Yes he will recover but during his absence or hospitalised...wat all dhasni has to face is the problem...Just wish she stands up n doesnt blame herself for this mess
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
true mehr  her situation wud b miserable indeed,,!! CryDead
the test of fire she has to going thru without Viplov n how she fight against her inner turmoil wud be heartwrenching,, I think she wud decide to part her ways n we wud hv the separation then may b..OuchSleepy
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilin

Omg just logged on after long and this is what I come across that Vip is stabbed by that creep Cry Cry

Oh no I won't be able to see yaar don know what will happen to Dhani im really scared for her
Uff cvs have to bring such a twist only Ouch

Hey Lin...whete r u these days...no answer to my longlost pmLOL
 Ya its terrible but Cvs are resorting to such for trps I believe...lets see how they are going to work arpund it...I for once loved the emotional drama in shambus track...I wish sometjing similar here
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Of course the first reaction is always for the person that is hurt, but that does not mean the suffering of Dhaani is ignored.

She will suffer and be blamed by all because it is easy to blame someone than look inwards to see why it came to this,  that their son, grandson came to this sad incident.

D T is the main culprit , he should be feeling the most remorse for bringing the Creepo into the family.

But in the end Dhaani will be made a scapegoat to be punished.

True very true...scapegoat...ouch it hurts to read this...!!!

I dunno how she is going to face without Vipu...my heart bleeds for her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

Go to top