India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhasnis state of mind (Page 4)

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Omg just logged on after long and this is what I come across that Vip is stabbed by that creep Cry Cry

Oh no I won't be able to see yaar don know what will happen to Dhani im really scared for her
Uff cvs have to bring such a twist only Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatmehraan

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Of course the first reaction is always for the person that is hurt, but that does not mean the suffering of Dhaani is ignored.

She will suffer and be blamed by all because it is easy to blame someone than look inwards to see why it came to this,  that their son, grandson came to this sad incident.

D T is the main culprit , he should be feeling the most remorse for bringing the Creepo into the family.

But in the end Dhaani will be made a scapegoat to be punished.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55Mishfanpremparbat

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal. 
For her Vipu is her heart and she reveres him as a God. 
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!

Well put in dear...exactly my thoughts...!!!cnt see her like that n Eisha emotes so well...I know im going to cry a lot for her..
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Galadriel79

I think everyone will blame her and she herself will take the blame she might leave him with her mum without VIP knowing

This maybe possible...as I feel the purpose of stabbing has to be some sort of separation between Vidha...
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Mehr viplav ko kuch nahi hoga ...this raja has stabbed viplav in front of so many people and he is going to be arrested by the police and DT will make sure of this...that kundali dosh shouldn't come else dhaniwill keep blaming herself not anymore of that drama...surely a headache topic.

Yea she had to see her love being stabbed and all its very painful ...finally now even shalu's rozy pozy glasses will be broken LOL bahut hi jyada der tak pehni hui hai na...finally the truth is out. Mujhe pata tha yeh raja shyam ki tarah hi niklega...see he stabbed in public bewakoof kahi ka LOL

Edited by pearl100 - 15 April 2016 at 9:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Barbs
I don't mean that he will be dead  but looking at the way that he will be injured his condition will be critical   and for the time till he comes alive her state will indeed be pathetic. He will definitely not Die but she  may be made  to believe that it  so as the family will blame her and she won't be allowed to get any news  of him. So there  will be a separation of sorts with Dhani totally shattered by false news.
Don't know though what cvs have planned
yeah i am also too much worried for for dhani and viplav...viplav will be sleepingLOL but dhani will have to endure a lot of pain...hear the taunts from in-laws and then see her beloved hubby in that conditionCryCry..
we are crying after seeing only the precap...dont know what will happen after seeing the original episode..
instead of vipu, the whole forum will slip into comaCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Lots of Happenings in a week of time CV's really if this script given to someother shows they will drag it to nearly 6months, we r doing it in a week time.

I expect DT sure will go to Coma tomm & KT will b yelling like anything to Dhaani, Dhaani will b shed in tears & speechless. 

RA will go to Jail, shalu will become mental after her pyaare pathi goes to jail.

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

not feeling sad for dhaniLOLLOL..
ya i can understand u all are worried for her...even i can understand how difficult its going to be for her...not to return in safed sari but to see her husband, who she loves more than anything else in this whole wide world, lying down on a pool pf blood, trembling in pain..
then hospital drama...baap re i just cant imagine..but when ever i am trying to imagine its just vipu who comes in front of my eyes everytime...no i am not joking that i love mishal/ vipu..cant see tears in his eyes and all...no i am not saying that...but i fell flat on his tremendous expressions..

i just posted the still pics...when u will see the precap u will understand...he was just trembling..the rod hurt him so much..when raja pulled out the rod from his body, MR's expressions were terrific...he gasped for breadth, his eyes filled up...bohot dard hua bechare koCryCry...mishal ko nahi...he was just acting..but hamare vipu koCryCryCry.

mehr di...kuch bolo nah...kal meri moth ho jayegi shayad ..tv ke samne baithe baitheDeadDead

Chup karo...Wat maut n bakwaas...

I can understand Vipu is into serious pain n he will remain operated...He will be still naa,sleeping peacefully on the bed.LOLLOL...calm n composed chehra hogaLOL...Dhasni ka soncho phut phut ke roying...im worried for her...Cry

On sec thoughts im on the emotional sense n ur making me laughAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999Titli_KK3148

Go to top