Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhasnis state of mind (Page 3)

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal
For her Vipu is her heart and she reveres him as a God. 
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!
@Bold...how can this happen to the male protagonist...but if u r talking about a MU that cvs will come up with a track where evryone will think vipu to be dead...then yes off course i cant think about dhani's state of mind...and why only dhani...his whole family will die...even his evil dadaji and maa...no matter how much evil they are but viplav is their life...if cvs are not planning to end this viplav getting hurt in just one episode then i think for 2-3 days everyone will blame dhani and cry a lot standing in hospital corridor...then dhani like a typical heroine will start praying and vipu will open his eyes like we had seen earlier during gaziapur days...dhani went in mandir to pray and vip is cured magicallyLOL...cvs may not bring a separattion track..though i am ready for it but many will be unhappy to see vidha separated and dhani in white

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 15 April 2016 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidrevathirkmehraan

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal. 
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!

yes true..  
viplav will surive within 2 days. its for 100% sure  ..but that 2 days can't imagine her condition ..its pathetic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehraan

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nickelodeon

Originally posted by Galadriel79

I think everyone will blame her and she herself will take the blame she might leave him with her mum without VIP knowing
I am sure...dhani will definitely blame herself for this!!
dhani ki toh adat hai..blaming herself for everything going wrong and this time her husband is hurt..so she may blame her kundali dosh..
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexkot

The purpose of the serial won't be served if vipu dies.

Already Suvarna is clueless about her husband. Now vipu also vanished (even though temporarily), what are they trying to say through the show? Widow marriages are not successful? I don't think they can show like that. Vipu will be back! Last time, he got his hand cut with sword and on same day he proposed dhani. Vipu is brave and of course he is a hero. He will fight this situation.

Hey Rekha...Hru???Big smile

Yes I agree its a wrong message n Vipu is the hero of the show n he is not going anywhere for sure...

But my post is on dhaanis condition actually...more than the taunts n blames of abshagun n kundali by all n AN...her state n trauma of seeing Vipu like that ..its not even 15 days to her marraige n again the past repeats...

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Yep Dhani is my biggest concern . Not only will the household but the entire society will call her apshakun. No one will touch widows with a barge pole ever again.

She worships this guy and has to walk thru a path of hot coals to prove her love for him.

The little lamb who everyone is after .

My heart bleeds for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinanjaliiii

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I don't think that will happen. But if such a thing happen then how a girl like dhani will survive.  Hope for best. If viplav  gets well after falling that bell then this time also he will recover soon. He is strong.
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal.

Mag my thought exactly .

My heart bleeds for her . She is hated by all and why ???

She needs a break . I cannot even imagine to be in her position.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehraan

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Barbs
I don't mean that he will be dead  but looking at the way that he will be injured his condition will be critical   and for the time till he comes alive her state will indeed be pathetic. He will definitely not Die but she  may be made  to believe that it  so as the family will blame her and she won't be allowed to get any news  of him. So there  will be a separation of sorts with Dhani totally shattered by false news.
Don't know though what cvs have planned

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148mehraan

Go to top