Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dhasnis state of mind (Page 2)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

Horrifying...CryCryCry but dhaani...apne bhagwanji par bharosa rakho...kuch nahi hoga tumhare viplav ko...hv faith...once u brought him back from near to death condition...that was ur faith which won..but now u have ur love with him...backed with ur faith...as power...ur love ll create miracle..bass himat mat harna AN wasiyo ke saamne..

Offcourse...he called her kawatch too... She will fight for him n bring him back too...is she going to walk on the mandirsteps jus like the old times..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nickelodeon

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

poor dhani.. why her life is like this? feeling sad..

Yes ,its really sad...She found her love n the only thing she ever wished was happily married n be his wife...Feels bad ...to see ur love, stabbed like this n no guarantee whether that person will survive...
sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Nothing is going to happen to Viplav...And ofcourse Dhani will have a tough time when Viplav will be in hospital...
But then everything is going to be fine between them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatmehraan

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal. 
For her Vipu is her heart and she reveres him as a God. 
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nickelodeonanjaliiiisanvid-JaZ-Titli_KK3148mehraan

Galadriel79 Groupbie
Galadriel79
Galadriel79

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think everyone will blame her and she herself will take the blame she might leave him with her mum without VIP knowing
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Nothing is going to happen to Viplav...And ofcourse Dhani will have a tough time when Viplav will be in hospital...
But then everything is going to be fine between them..

Arey svd my post is what n wat will not happen to Vipu...my point is the trauma of loosing ur love n becoming a widow the second time...She is not going to be  but at that point of time, the thoughts,the state,her reaction, is troubling me... ...its horrible to even imagine to see ur love dying or covered in blood...

Edited by mehraan - 15 April 2016 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
not feeling sad for dhaniLOLLOL..
ya i can understand u all are worried for her...even i can understand how difficult its going to be for her...not to return in safed sari but to see her husband, who she loves more than anything else in this whole wide world, lying down on a pool pf blood, trembling in pain..
then hospital drama...baap re i just cant imagine..but when ever i am trying to imagine its just vipu who comes in front of my eyes everytime...no i am not joking that i love mishal/ vipu..cant see tears in his eyes and all...no i am not saying that...but i fell flat on his tremendous expressions..

i just posted the still pics...when u will see the precap u will understand...he was just trembling..the rod hurt him so much..when raja pulled out the rod from his body, MR's expressions were terrific...he gasped for breadth, his eyes filled up...bohot dard hua bechare koCryCry...mishal ko nahi...he was just acting..but hamare vipu koCryCryCry.

mehr di...kuch bolo nah...kal meri moth ho jayegi shayad ..tv ke samne baithe baitheDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusudha999mehraan

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Galadriel79

I think everyone will blame her and she herself will take the blame she might leave him with her mum without VIP knowing
I am sure...dhani will definitely blame herself for this!!

Go to top