Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nothing is going to happen to Viplav...And ofcourse Dhani will have a tough time when Viplav will be in hospital...
But then everything is going to be fine between them..
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mehru
We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal. 
For her Vipu is her heart and she reveres him as a God. 
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!
Galadriel79 thumbnail
I think everyone will blame her and she herself will take the blame she might leave him with her mum without VIP knowing
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: svd7755

Nothing is going to happen to Viplav...And ofcourse Dhani will have a tough time when Viplav will be in hospital...
But then everything is going to be fine between them..

Arey svd my post is what n wat will not happen to Vipu...my point is the trauma of loosing ur love n becoming a widow the second time...She is not going to be  but at that point of time, the thoughts,the state,her reaction, is troubling me... ...its horrible to even imagine to see ur love dying or covered in blood...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
not feeling sad for dhani😆😆..
ya i can understand u all are worried for her...even i can understand how difficult its going to be for her...not to return in safed sari but to see her husband, who she loves more than anything else in this whole wide world, lying down on a pool pf blood, trembling in pain..
then hospital drama...baap re i just cant imagine..but when ever i am trying to imagine its just vipu who comes in front of my eyes everytime...no i am not joking that i love mishal/ vipu..cant see tears in his eyes and all...no i am not saying that...but i fell flat on his tremendous expressions..

i just posted the still pics...when u will see the precap u will understand...he was just trembling..the rod hurt him so much..when raja pulled out the rod from his body, MR's expressions were terrific...he gasped for breadth, his eyes filled up...bohot dard hua bechare ko😭😭...mishal ko nahi...he was just acting..but hamare vipu ko😭😭😭.

mehr di...kuch bolo nah...kal meri moth ho jayegi shayad ..tv ke samne baithe baithe🤢🤢
Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Galadriel79

I think everyone will blame her and she herself will take the blame she might leave him with her mum without VIP knowing

I am sure...dhani will definitely blame herself for this!!
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Mehru

We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal
The pain that she will be going through cannot be imagined unless we are in her position!

@Bold...how can this happen to the male protagonist...but if u r talking about a MU that cvs will come up with a track where evryone will think vipu to be dead...then yes off course i cant think about dhani's state of mind...and why only dhani...his whole family will die...even his evil dadaji and maa...no matter how much evil they are but viplav is their life...if cvs are not planning to end this viplav getting hurt in just one episode then i think for 2-3 days everyone will blame dhani and cry a lot standing in hospital corridor...then dhani like a typical heroine will start praying and vipu will open his eyes like we had seen earlier during gaziapur days...dhani went in mandir to pray and vip is cured magically😆...cvs may not bring a separattion track..though i am ready for it but many will be unhappy to see vidha separated and dhani in white Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Mehru

We always think about Vipu and his pain but Dhani has always been the greater sufferer in this journey of love . More than the blame which she is going to be targeted with and again the stigma of her being apshagun being cast she will be totally a broken person if anything happens to her dear hubby. Her soul will die if his injury is fatal. 

yes true..  
viplav will surive within 2 days. its for 100% sure  ..but that 2 days can't imagine her condition ..its pathetic..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

I am sure...dhani will definitely blame herself for this!!

dhani ki toh adat hai..blaming herself for everything going wrong and this time her husband is hurt..so she may blame her kundali dosh..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rexkot

The purpose of the serial won't be served if vipu dies.

Already Suvarna is clueless about her husband. Now vipu also vanished (even though temporarily), what are they trying to say through the show? Widow marriages are not successful? I don't think they can show like that. Vipu will be back! Last time, he got his hand cut with sword and on same day he proposed dhani. Vipu is brave and of course he is a hero. He will fight this situation.

Hey Rekha...Hru???😃

Yes I agree its a wrong message n Vipu is the hero of the show n he is not going anywhere for sure...

But my post is on dhaanis condition actually...more than the taunts n blames of abshagun n kundali by all n AN...her state n trauma of seeing Vipu like that ..its not even 15 days to her marraige n again the past repeats...