Dhasnis state of mind

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
The whole forum is crying...for Vipu...
But my heart goes for dhaani...IMAGINE AGAIN her to be a widow second time...Ya,we know Vipu will survive but she doesnt know at that point of time...For her each n every moment will be nearing to her death ...literally !!!Hardly 15 days...she got married n yet again...shes on the verge of that horrendous trip...Think guys ...She loves this man n got married after so much difficulty n hardships ,got a second chance to lead a beautiful and a blissgul life...n then this...horrific for me to even think!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor dhani ...feeling really sad😭
Nd d best part all problems which Viplav has to face is because of his family nd every time dhani is blamed for it!!!

I just can't see d way they r going to torture her in d absence of Viplav 🤢
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Horrifying...😭😭😭 but dhaani...apne bhagwanji par bharosa rakho...kuch nahi hoga tumhare viplav ko...hv faith...once u brought him back from near to death condition...that was ur faith which won..but now u have ur love with him...backed with ur faith...as power...ur love ll create miracle..bass himat mat harna AN wasiyo ke saamne..
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor dhani.. why her life is like this? feeling sad..
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

Poor dhani ...feeling really sad😭

Nd d best part all problems which Viplav has to face is because of his family nd every time dhani is blamed for it!!!

I just can't see d way they r going to torture her in d absence of Viplav 🤢

More than the torture right now ,...im worried how she will react with the stabbing n then if doc says he is critical ..Her state is giving me shudders...its dreadful ...her beautiful journey just started n yet again she is on the verge of the same old path...
Nickelodeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

More than the torture right now ,...im worried how she will react with the stabbing n then if doc says he is critical ..Her state is giving me shudders...its dreadful ...her beautiful journey just started n yet again she is on the verge of the same old path...

Horrible 😵
rexkot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The purpose of the serial won't be served if vipu dies.

Already Suvarna is clueless about her husband. Now vipu also vanished (even though temporarily), what are they trying to say through the show? Widow marriages are not successful? I don't think they can show like that. Vipu will be back! Last time, he got his hand cut with sword and on same day he proposed dhani. Vipu is brave and of course he is a hero. He will fight this situation.
Nickelodeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexkot

The purpose of the serial won't be served if vipu dies.

Already Suvarna is clueless about her husband. Now vipu also vanished (even though temporarily), what are they trying to say through the show? Widow marriages are not successful? I don't think they can show like that. Vipu will be back! Last time, he got his hand cut with sword and on same day he proposed dhani. Vipu is brave and of course he is a hero. He will fight this situation.

👍🏼
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

Horrifying...😭😭😭 but dhaani...apne bhagwanji par bharosa rakho...kuch nahi hoga tumhare viplav ko...hv faith...once u brought him back from near to death condition...that was ur faith which won..but now u have ur love with him...backed with ur faith...as power...ur love ll create miracle..bass himat mat harna AN wasiyo ke saamne..

Offcourse...he called her kawatch too... She will fight for him n bring him back too...is she going to walk on the mandirsteps jus like the old times..!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalivasudev

poor dhani.. why her life is like this? feeling sad..

Yes ,its really sad...She found her love n the only thing she ever wished was happily married n be his wife...Feels bad ...to see ur love, stabbed like this n no guarantee whether that person will survive...