India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Why should RT be forgiven? (Page 2)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Yo Shwetha, I desperately need a GIF post today. Seriously I'm in a foul mood LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dksammateddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
The answer is his behind deserves to be kicked off a cliff. NO FORGIVENESS.
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I felt like CVs give us a slap in the face with RT scene I mean the man was such an arrogant bas***d the way he behaved with not only Twinkle but his wife and Kunj. His apology wasn't even felt genuine I would have like to see Raman putting him in his place once and for all and Leela atleast making him realize the extent of his ignorance. Really disappointed with how they handled his scene. Hope we don't see much of him in upcoming episodes. He makes meDead
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Yo Shwetha, I desperately need a GIF post today. Seriously I'm in a foul mood LOL

I want to do one so bad!!!! Im at work all day!! I had to sneak to the ladies room with my phone and headphone just to see the episode so many times my co workers thought there was something wrong with me!! lol.. 

But your wish is my command milady and it will be done once I get home. You will catch it in the morning your time? (will PM you the link just in case) 
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
And I agree with all you guys
RT should have committed suicide after all he has done! At least someone should have said something! Where is PInni? She would have putt hat man in his place.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index