Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I felt like CVs give us a slap in the face with RT scene I mean the man was such an arrogant bas***d the way he behaved with not only Twinkle but his wife and Kunj. His apology wasn't even felt genuine I would have like to see Raman putting him in his place once and for all and Leela atleast making him realize the extent of his ignorance. Really disappointed with how they handled his scene. Hope we don't see much of him in upcoming episodes. He makes me🤢
dksamma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Yo Shwetha, I desperately need a GIF post today. Seriously I'm in a foul mood ðŸ˜†

I want to do one so bad!!!! Im at work all day!! I had to sneak to the ladies room with my phone and headphone just to see the episode so many times my co workers thought there was something wrong with me!! lol.. 

But your wish is my command milady and it will be done once I get home. You will catch it in the morning your time? (will PM you the link just in case) 
dksamma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I agree with all you guys
RT should have committed suicide after all he has done! At least someone should have said something! Where is PInni? She would have putt hat man in his place.