India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 5)

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Cvs are still not clarifying the reason for faking sharam relationship and not disclosing ishitas and iyers identity to pihu...
A kid wants to see her parents remarriageShocked...and seems like except raman no one has any problem with itDead
 I think ishita already started mu raman to be married to Xena...but if raman mu ishita to be married to mani it doesn't makes sense...though raman's anger and hate is justified after seeing her alive.
Pihu is getting spoiled in my opinion...this much addiction for serial at this age is not a good sign.

After watching serials she wants to see her parents remarriage...so won't be surprise if she demands a sibling nextWinkLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MARIARYANHNRLove9GBSC-AngryBird-sarsyedsudha_suresshinfinity00ishra_JD_clubSri1091svati12DivianTanz_Divz

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Originally posted by DivanIshraru

today didn't liked raman
he shldn't have slapped romi
romi was wrong bt he is not a kid
raman thinks only he is right
he is hiding ishu's identity frm pihu and nt letting pihu meet iyers is way too wrong than what romi is doing

Well romi is no less

He is also thinking of destroying rams

Well Raman acts first then thinks

He will regret that

Yup raman is back to acting before thinking...
But romi becoming iyers ka saviour is hilarious. 

And i might be in the minority but i have no sympathy for the iyers when it comes to romi..they are not supporting him for who he is but cos he is with mihika and against raman...
Supporting a criminal makes you one too...and the otherwise 'we are always on the rightpath' iyers doing this feels in bad taste..

What are they helping romi for? He is anti raman..he is living with mihika..or cos the bhallas have kept pihu from them. .
And the last reason is strange..everyone seems to say cos raman kept pihu from m iyers.. they are right in supporting romi...Confused..really ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26Love9GBSC-AngryBird--K.13-krasSri1091

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.Aman

today didn't liked raman
he is hiding ishu's identity frm pihu and nt letting pihu meet iyers is way too wrong than what romi is doing

Well romi is no less

He will regret that
i want iyers to nt forgive raman easily
raman shld manaofy them
he has done a huge mistake
ys i also want this track
I behave vry harshly with iyers without any reason
He will monofy his inlaws then ishra reunion
then xena shld be thrown into kachre ka dabba as it has been waiting fr her since long
and after that ishra remarriage Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9GBSCsarsyed

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Yaar dey are jst dragging the track nothing there to watch
Ruhi shld have come out of naagin's clutches but seeing ishita she lashed out on her but can't blame her all d past things came into her mind and wen Ruhi lashed out dat she might not be a good mother ishita's expression again changed and her talk with Alia she feels some connection with Ruhi whch is obvious as itz d base of d show if she has an idea dat ruhan is a girl and not boy den it doesn't take time for ishita to know dat itz Ruhi
I felt bad for adi today Raman didn't agree to take him but agreed with Pihu he might feel lonely but wen Pihu smiled he too smiled with her this boy has very good character growth from a brat to this itz amazing
Raman and mihir's convo they are preparing a base for MU Datz d reason Raman didn't listen abt d accident Mihir was talking abt
Mihika and romi better dey get married he shld have talked to his mom politely instead of talking rudely to her this only brings more bitterness in their relation and goes 3 steps back nothing more den dat
Shagun back to her attitude from her talks itz like she wants to marry him but he isn't ready so I will not help with making Ruhi understand back to her attitude this is d Shagun we know and appears realistic
Precap
So first ishita mu's raman and Shagun to be married and mani yaar ab yeh kuch toh karega but I dnt think ishita will agree to marry mani she didn't allow him to touch her she will def feel bad dat Raman moved on but I dnt think she will agree to marry Raman now but after meeting him if he provokes him with his words den she may agree to marry mani whch will never happen because before dat Ruhi's identity will come in open and they both need to fight and heal their daughter together

Well

They are certainly dragging

Track is very slow

At the moment

There is one giant web of mu

With no solution in sight

Mu will only increase when they come face to face

Airhead is negative

Mosquito will turn negative

Adi is ishita son

It will be ruhi ke liye again

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ramishiGBSC-AngryBird-sarsyedSri1091svati12-K.13-

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bscorp13

Originally posted by sweet.Aman

I am not liking ramans behaviour
He behave very harshly with iyers
Iwish whn ishra bck together iyers will not forgive raman easily he have to monofy his in laws
i didn't liked his behavior with adi also
it seems a totally heartless raman with no feeling
in yhm 1.0,he had feelings bt he used to hide it
in this yhm,i am unable to see any feelings in raman
he seems like a heartless body roaming

He was equally heartless and rude in yhm 1.0... the first epi wer he showed signs of being soft inside was after DNA track end...LOL..he used to get angry ..say the worst things about ppl and was rude and obnoxious even with his 5 yr old daughter..Sleepy
His guilt and inner thoughts were seen only when he was stone drunk...drunk n crying to sleep remembering shagun's betrayal. ..drunk and talking to ruhi pre engagement. ..first tI messed we saw a different raman...its no different here..at least we heard him showing concern for romi and fondness for adi when he was drunk.. and his love for ishita when he cried himself to sleepLOL..I had no ummeed of seeing any of this till ishita is found alive
no yaar
he was nt this heartless atleast during yhm 1.0
during ishra marriage although he ws nt happy
he wasn't sad also
after his divorce finalized on jan 6, he had started to show soften fr everyone even used to have fun on Ishu's expenses like when ishu drive over divider or when they had gone to mall
bt here it seems if anyone dies also he won't be bothered

Ya more than a month of his entry..here he will save ruhaan i guessWink..he already has plans to save romi from getting killed. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Eventhough RD is playing Pihu, not able to connect her as Ishra's daughter.  Feel like she is Sharam's daughter..Ruhi was the bond between Ishra and Pihu is the bond between Sharam.  It is so messy, couldn't they find another girl as talented as Ruhi and who looks biologically a bit like madrasan..To keep RD in the show, they made me disconnected to her as an actress.  Aditi as Ruhi is good and we are accepting her, as Ruhi was a powerful character and she is one unfortunate soul along with Adi.  Looks like all the love and attention is on Pihu and earlier Ruhi. Ishita showed him mothers love in the brief period, so he is not able to forget her. Adi is unfortunate because Ishita abandoned him too. Shagun in 7 yrs, has not able to do make place in his heart other than customary honor/respect he gives her. The warmth between Shagun and Adi not there.  Looks like she is more focused on Pihu..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26Love9ramishiGBSCsarsyedsudha_suresshSri1091svati12-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

today didn't liked raman

Well romi is no less

He will regret that

Yup raman is back to acting before thinking...
But romi becoming iyers ka saviour is hilarious.

And i might be in the minority but i have no sympathy for the iyers when it comes to romi..they are not supporting him for who he is but cos he is with mihika and against raman...
Supporting a criminal makes you one too...and the otherwise 'we are always on the rightpath' iyers doing this feels in bad taste..

What are they helping romi for? He is anti raman..he is living with mihika..or cos the bhallas have kept pihu from them. .
And the last reason is strange..everyone seems to say cos raman kept pihu from m iyers.. they are right in supporting romi...Confused..really ?

Agree

Very petty

Trying to take revenge through romi

Trying to damage Raman through proxy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-anjskrasSri1091

kras IF-Sizzlerz
kras
kras

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Well done Romi
Bahut acche
Jis maa ne janam diya use hi hello kuch nahi
Jis maa ne itne salo tak pala
Is kabil banaya
Har ghatiya se ghatiya kaam mein bhi aapka saath diya usse milna tak jaruri nahi samjha mahashay ne
Lekin us maa se jubaan ladane ke liye sabse
Kya baat h Romi ji 
Bahut acche ja rahe ho
Bilkul ashok ke nakshe kadmo par ho

Edited by kras - 15 April 2016 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bscorp13anjsishra_JD_club

Go to top