ok ruhi is acting
new promo date is tomorrow

Is there new promo one more. 
About what

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
From new olv's Ruhi is suffering with fever and ishita is taking care of her itz so confusing wether she is faking it or it's real because promo says one thing but wat dey are showing something else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

From new olv's Ruhi is suffering with fever and ishita is taking care of her itz so confusing wether she is faking it or it's real because promo says one thing but wat dey are showing something else

Thanks. 
Sri, Cvs are still confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCmayu1982Sri1091

sreeu12345 Senior Member
sreeu12345
sreeu12345

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
One question what is the age of Adi. Before leap it was said Raman rejected niddi 12years before.if adi was 12years before leap then 12 + 7 is 19 years 19 years well then adie should be in first year of college then how come he is doing MBA what logic so next if everything get fine as earlier and adi and aliya  love story of hundred percent for pucca  with you will get Ishita and Raman birth of a child. So Raman will be a father at age of 45. Well ever 7 year. Wow this is nayi soch.
I am repeating the same as I said earlier that ishra will be blessed with a child along with adi and aliya  father of bride story will be copied next. As ekta yhm show has become a regular crap. 

Or 
You guys tell me... U r all regular watchers...
Tell me what will happen. Same ekta old kzk,balh,kksbbt,kasam SE serial s story will be copied. Yes.
Or NO. 
Please enrich me.

I am really bow you guys for watching the crap. I am really missing the old yhm. But thanks to star utsav I am re watching old yhm. Wow...

GBSC

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu12345

One question what is the age of Adi. Before leap it was said Raman rejected niddi 12years before.if adi was 12years before leap then 12 + 7 is 19 years 19 years well then adie should be in first year of college then how come he is doing MBA what logic so next if everything get fine as earlier and adi and aliya love story of hundred percent for pucca with you will get Ishita and Raman birth of a child. So Raman will be a father at age of 45. Well ever 7 year. Wow this is nayi soch.
I am repeating the same as I said earlier that ishra will be blessed with a child along with adi and aliya father of bride story will be copied next. As ekta yhm show has become a regular crap.

Or
Tell me what will happen. Same ekta old kzk,balh,kksbbt,kasam SE serial s story will be copied. Yes.
Or NO.
Please enrich me.

I am really bow you guys for watching the crap. I am really missing the old yhm. But thanks to star utsav I am re watching old yhm. Wow...

Adi is 21 now adi himself told dat yes it's possible for him doing MBA as he may have done 3 yrs grad course
sreeu12345 Senior Member
sreeu12345
sreeu12345

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged

One question what is the age of Adi. Before leap it was said Raman rejected niddi 12years before.if adi was 12years before leap then 12 + 7 is 19 years 19 years well then adie should be in first year of college then how come he is doing MBA what logic so next if everything get fine as earlier and adi and aliya love story of hundred percent for pucca with you will get Ishita and Raman birth of a child. So Raman will be a father at age of 45. Well ever 7 year. Wow this is nayi soch.
I am repeating the same as I said earlier that ishra will be blessed with a child along with adi and aliya father of bride story will be copied next. As ekta yhm show has become a regular crap.

Or
Or NO.
Please enrich me.

Adi is 21 now adi himself told dat yes it's possible for him doing MBA as he may have done 3 yrs grad course

But age does not matches.  If adi was 12 years before leap and after leap he should be 19. Then how come MBA at age 19.

Well is't yhm CVS land . just like police and law . here any person can complete degree at any age. I think so.  Because just before leap it was said Raman rejected niddi 12 years before then we had separation and 7years leap. That why I am telling. Adi is 19 then how came MBA.  
CV are forgetting what there have shown in earlier episodes. There had forgot the ishra talk in hut yet their separate d and voila leap.. Now this adi age and his education a ?

CV are to blame for crap and bloopers there r showing every single day. . I am feeling. AngryCry

Sri1091

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Or
Or NO.
Please enrich me.

But age does not matches. If adi was 12 years before leap and after leap he should be 19. Then how come MBA at age 19.

Well is't yhm CVS land . just like police and law . here any person can complete degree at any age. I think so. Because just before leap it was said Raman rejected niddi 12 years before then we had separation and 7years leap. That why I am telling. Adi is 19 then how came MBA.
CV are forgetting what there have shown in earlier episodes. There had forgot the ishra talk in hut yet their separate d and voila leap.. Now this adi age and his education a ?

CV are to blame for crap and bloopers there r showing every single day. . I am feeling.AngryCry

In last episodes wen Pihu was seeing a picture is Shagun and Raman with Ruhi there d date was 2000 it means Ruhi is now 16 yrs old but they are showing her as 14 these cv's are nuts and have an amnesia prb for sure

Desai09

Go to top