Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 12)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Originally posted by TheGlamourgal

Looks like Mu's galore and the 2 fools in love will fight like idiots thinking the other one has moved on in the pretense of the company.

Ruhi and pihu ...one of them unintentionally might create the mess and the other will bring them closer.Even though the present promo suggests ruhi trying to separate the parents but the actual leap promo gave ruhi is the one who will bring them tog , so I guess pihu unintentionally might create mess and ruhi in separating them, might bring them even more closer.Some where ruhan might reveal her identity as shown in the present promo to put the final nail on separation and I guess nidhi will play the role there and these 2 fools instead of separation will come tog for ruhi ke liye to bring back ruhi .

Agree

The main promo indicates ruhi will bring them together

Though for now will separate them

And her plans will backfire

Bringing them together

I don't think pihu will not accept ishita

The way it is being show

She will accept ishita

Ya, pihu will accept ishita but shagun might use the kid as pawn for her obvious reasons and this might create mess.Adi toh will definitely take ishita side.

Adi relationship with airhead seems pretty formal

They don't even talk much

He even behaves like ishita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSC-AngryBird-TheGlamourgalUmeraTariq

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bscorp13

After seeing the precap..made me wonder..shagun has always been the sore point for ishita... for all the love she has for shagun she is also most insecure around her...now the way she reacted to whatever news she saw...was it only cos raman was married. .or ebb cos raman married shagun..?..will she really think that pihu is shagun and raman's daughter. .like some spoiler suggested...it was silly but .knowing how irrational ishita gets around shagun..history suggests highly possibleWink..and will ruhi think so too?
Something gave me a feeling today that ruhi was actually trying to protect ishita by not allowing nidhi and her to meet..hence the lies to the policeman
..i also feel ruhi will chance upon the bhalla family pics through..shravu..adi.. and see pihu and sharam together. ..and now try to protect ishita from knowing this and getting hurt..hence not allow her to come face to face with raman...
Somebody will break the news. .maybe pihu herself will find out ishita is her real mom and that sharam are not married. .. and then the confrontation will happen...
There has to be a reason pihu is kept in the dark.. so that she is the one who brings out the truth..

Its going to be a long tedious ride. .hope the climax is worth it.. and cvs are not in a hurry to wrap up as usual..Sleepy

No

I don't think so

But I think

Because she is jagatmata

She will not meet pihu

And disturb happily married life of Raman

Ruhi is indeed protecting her from nidhi

Let's see what is her agenda regarding Raman

Well ishita indeed is very insecure

She might meet pihu but won't tell her the truth thinking shagun n raman are married n pihu is happy with them n anyways I don'tthink even when raman mu ishita he would say yes to marrying shagun as the ruhi angle will come into picture n slowly when ruhi n pihu will get to know the truth they will bring them closer even adi will play a big role in bringing them closer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-UmeraTariq-K.13-

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurabhiA91

Originally posted by bscorp13

After seeing the precap..made me wonder..shagun has always been the sore point for ishita... for all the love she has for shagun she is also most insecure around her...now the way she reacted to whatever news she saw...was it only cos raman was married. .or ebb cos raman married shagun..?..will she really think that pihu is shagun and raman's daughter. .like some spoiler suggested...it was silly but .knowing how irrational ishita gets around shagun..history suggests highly possibleWink..and will ruhi think so too?
Something gave me a feeling today that ruhi was actually trying to protect ishita by not allowing nidhi and her to meet..hence the lies to the policeman
..i also feel ruhi will chance upon the bhalla family pics through..shravu..adi.. and see pihu and sharam together. ..and now try to protect ishita from knowing this and getting hurt..hence not allow her to come face to face with raman...
Somebody will break the news. .maybe pihu herself will find out ishita is her real mom and that sharam are not married. .. and then the confrontation will happen...
There has to be a reason pihu is kept in the dark.. so that she is the one who brings out the truth..

Its going to be a long tedious ride. .hope the climax is worth it.. and cvs are not in a hurry to wrap up as usual..Sleepy

No

I don't think so

But I think

Because she is jagatmata

She will not meet pihu

And disturb happily married life of Raman

Ruhi is indeed protecting her from nidhi

Let's see what is her agenda regarding Raman

Well ishita indeed is very insecure

She might meet pihu but won't tell her the truth thinking shagun n raman are married n pihu is happy with them n anyways I don'tthink even when raman mu ishita he would say yes to marrying shagun as the ruhi angle will come into picture n slowly when ruhi n pihu will get to know the truth they will bring them closer even adi will play a big role in bringing them closer

Absolutely

Agree

Nidhi is important here

I guess at last moment

She will run away with ruhi

And everything will be turned upside down

Agree she won't tell pihu

She is her mom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hey, just curious to know why everybody here is addressing Shagun as 'Xena'???LOLLOLLOL

GBSC

UmeraTariq IF-Rockerz
UmeraTariq
UmeraTariq

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey, just curious to know why everybody here is addressing Shagun as 'Xena'???LOLLOLLOL</font>

Hmmm!

What's that all about? LOL
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey, just curious to know why everybody here is addressing Shagun as 'Xena'???LOLLOLLOL</font>

Hmmm!

I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT THE SAMELOL
ambrzk IF-Dazzler
ambrzk
ambrzk

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Leo Very nice post baki mani urf shani was too irritating no limltAngry

aur third miskha bhi agayi aur mikiha apne ghar hote romi kyon bina shadi ke reh rahi hai pata nahiLOL
Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

Hmmm!

I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT THE SAMELOL

I think the woman with the iron womb..Shagun did so many stunts while pregnant and she still did not have a misscarriage, just like the warrior princess Xena.

gravity23

Go to top