Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Looks like ishita assumed sharam married since she also saw shagun in the news bit.. and she had mangalsutra n sindoor on. ..or if the reporter called her raman bhallas wife then I dunno wat to say๐Ÿ˜†..blame it on aaj tak...๐Ÿ˜‰..sbasab and sbs ko beat kar diya๐Ÿ˜†

Mosquito seems more determined than before to get ishita..he looked psycho in the precap..have a feeling he will be a male vamp..trying hard to feed dB wrong info to ishita๐Ÿ˜†

Indian media is inspired by Kejru

Without reason failao raita
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well ishita already mu

So the good news is that in real wedding won't happen

And ishita mu will clear when Raman refuses to give divorce haha

Exactly my thought. .now we don't have to see revenge ke liye shaadi and MU..they y will start off with MU๐Ÿ˜†

And it will be funny to see when they realise the truth. .

Looks like ishita will also allow raman to think she and mani are married. .cos of her MU..n shani will use this๐Ÿ˜†
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar dey are jst dragging the track nothing there to watch
Ruhi shld have come out of naagin's clutches but seeing ishita she lashed out on her but can't blame her all d past things came into her mind and wen Ruhi lashed out dat she might not be a good mother ishita's expression again changed and her talk with Alia she feels some connection with Ruhi whch is obvious as itz d base of d show if she has an idea dat ruhan is a girl and not boy den it doesn't take time for ishita to know dat itz Ruhi
I felt bad for adi today Raman didn't agree to take him but agreed with Pihu he might feel lonely but wen Pihu smiled he too smiled with her this boy has very good character growth from a brat to this itz amazing
Raman and mihir's convo they are preparing a base for MU Datz d reason Raman didn't listen abt d accident Mihir was talking abt
Mihika and romi better dey get married he shld have talked to his mom politely instead of talking rudely to her this only brings more bitterness in their relation and goes 3 steps back nothing more den dat
Shagun back to her attitude from her talks itz like she wants to marry him but he isn't ready so I will not help with making Ruhi understand back to her attitude this is d Shagun we know and appears realistic
Precap
So first ishita mu's raman and Shagun to be married and mani yaar ab yeh kuch toh karega but I dnt think ishita will agree to marry mani she didn't allow him to touch her she will def feel bad dat Raman moved on but I dnt think she will agree to marry Raman now but after meeting him if he provokes him with his words den she may agree to marry mani whch will never happen because before dat Ruhi's identity will come in open and they both need to fight and heal their daughter together
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
miss understanding even before they meet..
their face will be worth a watch, 
adi bechara , felt bad for him ..
shagun looks frustrated about her marriage ๐Ÿ˜† 
mosquito is gonna change colors soon ...
Edited by sweety_10 - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramishi

First raman used to doe everything for adi's happiness and now he will do everything for pihu's happiness...without thinking about what is right and wrong

Today it proved that Xena wants to marry raman and that is why she is not making pihu understand... and she along with bhallas is going to use pihu for this purpose...

Airhead is the villain

It will happen

Raman won't marry her though
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not liking ramans behaviour
He behave very harshly with iyers
Iwish whn ishra bck together iyers will not forgive raman easily he have to monofy his in lawsEdited by sweet.Aman - 8 years ago
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

l

Haha yes

He will be super angry and heartbroken

I have a strong feeling mosquito will get psycho and force himself on ishita

Raman will beat him up

That will be a treat to watch waiting for that day  n today again adi proved that he is truly ishita's son despite of the partiality done by raman  he was not even a bit jealous of pihu he was happy atleast she could go
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Exactly my thought. .now we don't have to see revenge ke liye shaadi and MU..they y will start off with MU๐Ÿ˜†

And it will be funny to see when they realise the truth. .

Looks like ishita will also allow raman to think she and mani are married. .cos of her MU..n shani will use this๐Ÿ˜†

Lol

Kp will be awesome as bhadkahua aashiq

He will deliver interesting lines
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Airhead is negative for sure. She is going to use pihu as weapon for sure. So ishra has to  face problems from both pihu  and ruhi side. 
Ishra reunion will not happen till trp starts dipping. So everyone has to bear and wait for trp fall. 
Before that only misunderstandings. 
Ishra, ishraru etc. 

ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Once he see ishita alive he will cross all limits of madness for her madrasaan