Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha2227 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
such a dragging episode. but i don't think ishita will marry him even now.
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So I want to just start by saying RKB 1.0 is firmly back. . What with that last thappad...his hands do the talking before he does...have a feeling mosquito is going to get the most of it. ..πŸ˜†

Adis expressions when Raman agreed to pihu u and not to him was unreadable. .

Shagun clearly is pissed with not being able to marry raman... the way she responded to pihu and then to raman was enough evidence. ..

Raman commenting on the Australian company and how people should not write their companies in their wives name was hilarious. ..so he is going to assume ishita and shani are married.. and she is mrs Ramachandran. .esp with all the enthusiasm ishita will show to save the company. ..

So MU between ishra is going to happen before they meet...so the meet is going to be killer...blame will fly both sides. ..hopefully we get to see action too... (read thappad ki baarish for mosquito)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: megha2227

such a dragging episode. but i don't think ishita will marry him even now.

Yes

Hope so
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today didn't liked raman
he shldn't have slapped romi
romi was wrong bt he is not a kid
raman thinks only he is right
he is hiding ishu's identity frm pihu and nt letting pihu meet iyers is way too wrong than what romi is doing
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like ishita assumed sharam married since she also saw shagun in the news bit.. and she had mangalsutra n sindoor on. ..or if the reporter called her raman bhallas wife then I dunno wat to sayπŸ˜†..blame it on aaj tak...πŸ˜‰..sbasab and sbs ko beat kar diyaπŸ˜†
Mosquito seems more determined than before to get ishita..he looked psycho in the precap..have a feeling he will be a male vamp..trying hard to feed dB wrong info to ishitaπŸ˜†
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First raman used to do everything for adi's happiness and now he will do everything for pihu's happiness...without thinking about what is right and wrong
Today it proved that Xena wants to marry raman and that is why she is not making pihu understand... and she along with bhallas is going to use pihu for this purpose...

Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

So I want to just start by saying RKB 1.0 is firmly back. . What with that last thappad...his hands do the talking before he does...have a feeling mosquito is going to get the most of it. ..πŸ˜†

Adis expressions when Raman agreed to pihu u and not to him was unreadable. .

Shagun clearly is pissed with not being able to marry raman... the way she responded to pihu and then to raman was enough evidence. ..

Raman commenting on the Australian company and how people should not write their companies in their wives name was hilarious. ..so he is going to assume ishita and shani are married.. and she is mrs Ramachandran. .esp with all the enthusiasm ishita will show to save the company. ..

So MU between ishra is going to happen before they meet...so the meet is going to be killer...blame will fly both sides. ..hopefully we get to see action too... (read thappad ki baarish for mosquito)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

l

Haha yes

He will be super angry and heartbroken

I have a strong feeling mosquito will get psycho and force himself on ishita

Raman will beat him up
SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing to say abt episode but precap looks mu already started even before they could meet ishita already assumed shagun is raman's wife n raman will also assume her to be mosquito's wife n this mu will not get cleared anytime soon I guess they might be forced to stay together for healing ruhi n since ishita tghinks shagun n raman are married n pihu is unaware of her existence will increase the mu as ishita would think raman hates her that is why he didn't let pihu know who her real mother is
BombayTroll thumbnail
Well ishita already mu

So the good news is that in real wedding won't happen

And ishita mu will clear when Raman refuses to give divorce haha