Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Thapki Pyaar Ki Written Update 15th April 2016

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Suman telling Vasu that Thapki is not in her room but her mobile is there. Shradha says, let me recite the paat, Vasu agrees. Shradha starts the paat but then starts to sing Dum Maaro Dum.
Daadi says, what nonsense is this Shradha saying. Aunties from the neighbourhood say that this Shradha can't do anything right, where is Thapki? Thapki and Bihaan come down and Thapki starts to sing.
Shradha goes to go Bihaan and says I asked you to keep Thapki inside then why did you let her go? We had joined hands, right? Bihaan replies, I joined hands with you so that I could take the keys from you. Shradha says oh really then why did not let her go before? Bihaan says, I wanted to see you getting insulted infront of the family. 
Bihaan says, don't come in between Thapki and my relationship. I am not like you and can never be like you. I didn't want my Maa to be insulted infront of everyone. He gives Shradha a yellow flower but sprays black over it. Shradha points finger but he says keep your finger down.
Thapki completes the paat, but is facing difficulty in uttering some words. Vasu comes from back and gives her a pat.
Everybody goes for murti visarjan.
Shradha tries to clear her situation infront of Vasu but Vasu stops her saying you have disappointed me, you played with chalisa. Thapki sang so beautifully. Shradha says, now I will make you suffer Vasu, I will turn you deaf.
Shradha is looking for some old newspapers in search of a news which says mobile phones can explode anytime. She finds the paper, crumbles it and throws it on the floor. Thapki picks up the paper.
Bihaan and his friends are watching match on TV. Bihaan says I will do the commentary. His friend says, there is commentary going on then why? Bihaan says if you want to watch the match then B for Bihaan will do commentary.
His friend says this beer is very bitter, Bihaan replies, this old beer is always bitter. Thapki enters and says, nobody will drink like this. Bihaan friends hide the glasses and they say lets leave. Bihaan says, this my room and I will see who stops us from drinking or watching TV.
Thapki brings some sweets saying lets enjoy drinks with sweets. Cheers!
Bihaan gets shocked, he asks everyone to leave. He asks what is this Thapki, She replies, I was entertaining guests in your room.
Bihaan says match is over.
Bihaan says what is this? One moment you are Sati Savitri and the next you are drinking? 
Thapki replies it's not beer, it's a special concoction that I made on Daadimaa's request..some Tulsi leaves mixed together. That's why the drink tasted so bitter and all your friends got intoxicated with only this? Bihaan gets angry, he breaks the bottle. Says, I am not the old Bihaan who would have ignored this silliness from you. He pins Thapki on the wall, holding a broken glass. ThaHaan eye lock, BG music, kuch tou tha tere mere darmiyaan.
Precap.
Thapki finds the broken wood pieces from the murti stand. She goes in the store room finds the saw and says to herself, I was right, this was a deliberate attempt to kill me.

Edited by Sweet_Desires - 17 April 2016 at 12:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wajrIshani15harneet.kahlonmallee--Amulya--KowsiParshiNeettdynamic_doll

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Sid !! 
harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
thanku siddy Smile Hug
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hey...Many thanks for the WU...epi sounds interesting...Smile
P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Sidy!
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thanks siddy! missed the first and last part sadly...u were a big help!
Anonymous111222 IF-Dazzler
Anonymous111222
Anonymous111222

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
TFS SIDDYSmile
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Siddy for WU!! I love Bihaan, I knew he couldn't be with Shraddha!! My baby!!!

Go to top