Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#30 - Ek Phool Anek Kaante (Page 138)

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by FangirlForever

Hum toh mohhabat Karega ROFL
Bilkul karega ROFL
Ye Goglu AT ka title ROFL

Duniya se naihn daregaaaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
man tera tan mera ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged

man tera tan mera ROFL ROFL 

ROFLROFL
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Also I want a scene where they are just hugging each other and talking..
Just hugging and talking kay
Something like this for monday's opening scene.Just wrote it right now so forgive the erors.

I held her in my arms and we forgetting our past just stood there, living that moment. There was something about this. Yes, our pasts were ruined but then I don't know why holding her right now was the most important thing for me. I breathed her hair, she smelled of some shampoo lke vanilla and strawberry maybe. But that was not the concern; she was crying and that pierced me more than anything .We had come far from what we were ten years back. We were foes now but again seeing her shattered like that it hurt me so bad.
She sighed deeply, weeping all the while. My t-shirt was getting wet but I did not care. I stayed rooted to the position with my hands on her head comforting her while she had hers near my heart. I did chuckle for a while thinking about my height but then again it was not important.
I registered the last time I saw her that vulnerable .I wanted to comfort her then as well but I just could not. It was strange that I stopped myself but today I wanted to. I followed my impulse reaction and I was glad to be there for her. I felt good knowing that I could be the one to see her cry. I was possessive like that. Maybe I loved her still but then maybe it has faded in the gap that followed. I did not know and honestly I did not care anymore .I quite liked the equation we had now after all it was not awkward and that just made things so much easier for both of us. My thoughts were interrupted when she called out to me.
"Shravan"
I chose to be silent and just hummed.
"I am scared."
I did not know if it was her heart speaking or my conscience with her. I was scared too. Her trust on me, the state of their family; everything depended on me. Although it made me proud for the faith she had in me but scared too because I know expectations hurt. I caressed her hair and replied slowly.
"I promise to make it fine, I promise."I told her as well as myself.
"I trust you."And damn those words she said it again. She trusted me.
In this silent moment of solace between us, I did not know the outcome but one thing I was sure of.
"This is the last time you have tears in your eyes because of this house."I vowed to her silently as we stood there in that posture. Not just her I gave that word to myself too.
Bam!
The realization then hit me. This was all I wanted. This silence to heal my confused state of mind. My muddled state about the case was now crystal clear. I could not afford to lose because I just knew within deep in my heart, I can't see her cry.
Not today. Not any day.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangelyurimehta11-AvadaKedavra-BinKuchKahe.SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hanso Hanso aye duniyan walon?LOL
Sipahi ki Sajni...LOL

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Beautiful Loq Day DreamingClap
He seems at peace at last Heart
FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loq-

Also I want a scene where they are just hugging each other and talking..
Just hugging and talking kay
Something like this for monday's opening scene.Just wrote it right now so forgive the erors.

I held her in my arms and we forgetting our past just stood there, living that moment. There was something about this. Yes, our pasts were ruined but then I don't know why holding her right now was the most important thing for me. I breathed her hair, she smelled of some shampoo lke vanilla and strawberry maybe. But that was not the concern; she was crying and that pierced me more than anything .We had come far from what we were ten years back. We were foes now but again seeing her shattered like that it hurt me so bad.
She sighed deeply, weeping all the while. My t-shirt was getting wet but I did not care. I stayed rooted to the position with my hands on her head comforting her while she had hers near my heart. I did chuckle for a while thinking about my height but then again it was not important.
I registered the last time I saw her that vulnerable .I wanted to comfort her then as well but I just could not. It was strange that I stopped myself but today I wanted to. I followed my impulse reaction and I was glad to be there for her. I felt good knowing that I could be the one to see her cry. I was possessive like that. Maybe I loved her still but then maybe it has faded in the gap that followed. I did not know and honestly I did not care anymore .I quite liked the equation we had now after all it was not awkward and that just made things so much easier for both of us. My thoughts were interrupted when she called out to me.
"Shravan"
I chose to be silent and just hummed.
"I am scared."
I did not know if it was her heart speaking or my conscience with her. I was scared too. Her trust on me, the state of their family; everything depended on me. Although it made me proud for the faith she had in me but scared too because I know expectations hurt. I caressed her hair and replied slowly.
"I promise to make it fine, I promise."I told her as well as myself.
"I trust you."And damn those words she said it again. She trusted me.
In this silent moment of solace between us, I did not know the outcome but one thing I was sure of.
"This is the last time you have tears in your eyes because of this house."I vowed to her silently as we stood there in that posture. Not just her I gave that word to myself too.
Bam!
The realization then hit me. This was all I wanted. This silence to heal my confused state of mind. My muddled state about the case was now crystal clear. I could not afford to lose because I just knew within deep in my heart, I can't see her cry.
Not today. Not any day.

LOQ 
This is beautiful ClapClap
When you are free please write some Os's for the forum EmbarrassedLOL
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Beautiful Loq Day DreamingClap
He seems at peace at last Heart

Dude get me this scene and pakka LU with voice notes LOL