Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#30 - Ek Phool Anek Kaante (Page 117)

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 4206

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by prc_fan1


BTW Sreammy
Since you are into k-dramas
I bumped into Ji Chang Wook & Kang Ha Neul in a shopping mall.. like I was just all messy & not watching my step & I bumped into them. Like not together, but 2 different instances.
AND I WAS LIKE SHOCKED.. And I tried to apologize time & time again in Korean & they were like just smiling at me & really sweet.
really, tum SKorea bhi gayi thi

No I haven't gone to Korea.. I met them in Singapore..at a shopping mall
A lot of Korean stars have huge fan meets in Singapore.
Oh yes, you're right but were they without security... these fangirls you know they're like can pop up from anywhere... 

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by rekha.366

Wow guys you guys are met stars

I too met some actors but I was a kid then, some movies were shot in steel plant quarters like Balakrishna's (samarsimha reddy) and ravi teja's (itlu sravani), I met Shriya at gangavaram beach... I also met Sana... AU campus pe tho shootings chalta hi rehta hain... fest pe bhi bahut log aaye the... I forgot ... I went for Krishnam Vande Jagadguru to a threatre on 12-12-2012... suddenly Rana and Krish appeared... it was my last experience with an actor... I think Rana is the most handsome actor I've ever met...
ya they shoot in vizag but I am scared of crowd so I doesn't go crowded places. Rana i too like him he is really tall like namik
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

OMGGG Sam travelled so many countries & met so many stars. ..
Yeh koi celebrity se kam nahi hai ...Remember Sanno Guard at mumbai FC thought Sam as Heroine. ..thabhi samajh jaNaa chahiye hume 
Yeah, and then she wanted to give him a bride ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 15796

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Main sirf Apni favourite hero ko dekha tha..wo bhi 4 hours dhoop mein kadi hoke ...poora Tan ho gayii thi main Dead

KAUN?
MAIN TOH KISI KE LIYE BHI DHOOP MEIN NAHIN KHADI HOONGI
KOI TREE NAHIN MILA KYA?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KostinsQueenSillyPepper

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Main sirf Apni favourite hero ko dekha tha..wo bhi 4 hours dhoop mein kadi hoke ...poora Tan ho gayii thi mainDead
mili thi tha na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 4206

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by rekha.366

Wow guys you guys are met stars

I too met some actors but I was a kid then, some movies were shot in steel plant quarters like Balakrishna's (samarsimha reddy) and ravi teja's (itlu sravani), I met Shriya at gangavaram beach... I also met Sana... AU campus pe tho shootings chalta hi rehta hain... fest pe bhi bahut log aaye the... I forgot ... I went for Krishnam Vande Jagadguru to a threatre on 12-12-2012... suddenly Rana and Krish appeared... it was my last experience with an actor... I think Rana is the most handsome actor I've ever met...
ya they shoot in vizag but I am scared of crowd so I doesn't go crowded places. Rana i too like him he is really tall like namik
Rana is too too handsome yaar... when my mom 1st saw Namik she too felt that he is just like Rana
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 15796

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by hasinig89

OMGGG Sam travelled so many countries & met so many stars. ..
Yeh koi celebrity se kam nahi hai ...Remember Sanno Guard at mumbai FC thought Sam as Heroine. ..thabhi samajh jaNaa chahiye hume 
Yeah, and then she wanted to give him a bride ROFL

OH GODD THAT WAS A TYPO. 
*DUCKS HEAD IN EMBARASSMENT*
ARE NAHIN YAAR YOU GUYS I AM NO HEROINE NEITHER DO I LOOK LIKE ONE
WOH POLICE WALA THODA ANDHA THA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-KostinsQueenSillyPepper

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by hasinig89

Main sirf Apni favourite hero ko dekha tha..wo bhi 4 hours dhoop mein kadi hoke ...poora Tan ho gayii thi mainDead


<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">KAUN?</font>
<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">MAIN TOH KISI KE LIYE BHI DHOOP MEIN NAHIN KHADI HOONGI</font>
<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">KOI TREE NAHIN MILA KYA?LOL</font>
it's open place like desert

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Questions you'd like to ask NiMik

2 3 4 5 6

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 41   Views: 2121

BinKuchKahe. 41 2121 05 May 2016 at 3:16am by Flibbertigibbet
pls comment on nimik profile

Author: pratikshaa100   Replies: 6   Views: 402

pratikshaa100 6 402 19 April 2016 at 2:14am by --Amulya--
ShraMan/NiMik AT#31 - Bedroom Story

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1204   Views: 13439

BinKuchKahe. 1204 13439 17 April 2016 at 7:36am by --Amulya--
Nimik's update on social media

2 3 4 5

Author: Ri21   Replies: 38   Views: 3000

Ri21 38 3000 17 April 2016 at 3:44am by -PyaariBhootni-
ShraMan/NiMik AT#29 - Tere Haath Mein Mera Haath Ho

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1203   Views: 11173

BinKuchKahe. 1203 11173 15 April 2016 at 11:39am by --Amulya--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index