Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

15th April SSK & SR Merger Episode Discussion Thread (Page 34)

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Raj it felt symbolic coz of that line in flashback...
if separation is there it will be for other reasons obviously...
although kafi separation ho gya hai...don't want more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isaritha

Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

I don't think giving up bangles for a cause is going to create problems between Swara-Sanskaar... Yes I agree it is a gift from Sanskaar, and I too felt bad when she gave up the bangles... sanskaar's dialogue which  was not shown earlier was shown, that was just to show that Swara valued Sanksaar's gift but at that time she could not risk her friends family so she did what was right... Sanskaar after knowing will understand...
There is yet more to come to create problems like Pari and uttara's BF
@ Raj  Sanakaar definitely he will understand Swara & for him her life matters more than Kangan... Swara did right on giving Kangan...My only concern is that dialogue which was shown today , They could have shown Sanky making her wear bangles without BG music on but this specific dialogue ... It reminded me the time he made her wear Kangan during sangeet time & the dialogue he said predicted the jail track for Swara

Yes but today's  dialogue is added now and it is just to show it was difficult for her to part with the gift from Sanskaar ... I don't think cv's will fall so low to create a reason for MU 

sharif_lafungi

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

I don't think giving up bangles for a cause is going to create problems between Swara-Sanskaar... Yes I agree it is a gift from Sanskaar, and I too felt bad when she gave up the bangles... sanskaar's dialogue which was not shown earlier was shown, that was just to show that Swara valued Sanksaar's gift but at that time she could not risk her friends family so she did what was right... Sanskaar after knowing will understand...
There is yet more to come to create problems like Pari and uttara's BF

that's what we are hoping for...
but CVS may not let it go...
I just want a scene where sansksr notices her lack of bangles nd swara explaining him abt it...that's it...it will be settled...wrna tension rhegi?
The cv's will not create problems with the bangles as I said the whole thing was to show that she loves Sanskaar and values sanskaar's gift...
They can get much bigger issues for a separation and I don't think the issues will be coming right now...
@ Raj hope so it is this way only... Yaa obviously because of Kangan there wil be no prbs my point is CVs are hinting their will be separation how I don't know...the words of dialogue made me think like that
Even if they showing any separation in future it should be logical I just don't want faltu MUs

NiViren-Raj

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Gn everyone.a bad sr episode today better watch only ask wala epi.
I hate u CVS n they r low I have no doubt.Jo bhoot aur chandramani jaisi cheez par durga maa ka background track dalte hai Sleepy just want GRP so bring pathetic things.ek sr is gud show by u usko aur uske characters ko in me mat fasao.lol I don't n can't understand chandramani effect on ppl. Life n CVS showing swara believing this? Well promotional strategy a pathetic one ...so merge top 2 shows  of colors without logic 

Bon_Vivant

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@isa or maybe we are looking too much into that
isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

@isa or maybe we are looking too much into that
Hahaha mabbe... But am sure as Raj said now issues won't be shown... Even if they show separation track its OK only I don't want they show any crap MUs or faltu issue in that
They have shown such a beautiful relation of Swasan just don't spoil it with crappy ideas... The essence the base of their relation should always be intact no matter how many problems issues they have to suffer 

sharif_lafungi

Go to top