Posted: 8 years ago
The bap beta combo was just a treat to watch..And Yuvan repeating Yuvraj was just adorbs..Yuvan is just apple of eyes..he looks adorbs with anyone he acts😳😳I did not expect the hug..Just adorable❤️❤️
PS: Suhani adi rat mein kahan ghoomne nikli😕Has she lost it..And I felt it was just made for meeting of YuvAni..I felt Yuvraj will come for her rescue

Edited by AgnesFan - 8 years ago
Yes baap bete chemistry really rocking. N their hug is very adorable .I think this little kid can make chemistry with everyone.
😃
I also like yuvaani suhaani confrontation. Good cvs r doing good job these days. 👏
Only one complained why soumu maharani seat so close with yuvraj. 😡 😡 😡Edited by YuvaaniMad - 8 years ago
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Yes baap bete chemistry really rocking. N their hug is very adorable .I think this little kid can make chemistry with everyone.
😃
I also like yuvaani suhaani confrontation. Good cvs r doing good job these days. 👏
Only one complained why soumu maharani seat so close with yuvraj. 😡 😡 😡

Guy's tumhe yuvani.chayiye ya...new guy...
Originally posted by AgnesFan

The bap beta combo was just a treat to watch..And Yuvan repeating Yuvraj was just adorbs..Yuvan is just apple of eyes..he looks adorbs with anyone he acts😳😳I did not expect the hug..Just adorable❤️❤️
PS: Suhani adi rat mein kahan ghoomne nikli😕Has she lost it..And I felt it was just made for meeting of YuvAni..I felt Yuvraj will come for her rescue

Yes Sri Yuvraj & Yuvan combo was rocking...I too dint expect hug bt there hug really mindblowing... 

Sri dont forget our Suhani is jhansi ki Rani...so she will roam on road at any time...😆😆
i too feel Yuvi only come to rescue her bcs there is no news/vibes of new guy entry in show...
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Yes Sri Yuvraj & Yuvan combo was rocking...I too dint expect hug bt there hug really mindblowing... 

Sri dont forget our Suhani is jhansi ki Rani...so she will roam on road at any time...😆😆
i too feel Yuvi only come to rescue her bcs there is no news/vibes of new guy entry in show...
At least u feel Yuvraj will come..I dont expect new entry..I was yelling this scene was sure to make yuvani meet
Suhani pagl..Koi itni makeup ke sath ad rat ghoomne niklti

At least u feel Yuvraj will come..I dont expect new entry..I was yelling this scene was sure to make yuvani meet
hmm lets see dear...whether our expectations will come true or again any thullu from cv's...

Guy's acha batao ki yuvani is track me nhi milte n story is forwarded by new hero..to ye show dekhonge...
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Guy's acha batao ki yuvani is track me nhi milte n story is forwarded by new hero..to ye show dekhonge...
I will watch surely for yuvan n suhani..Yuvan has become apple of my eyes😳kitna pyara sa bacha..

I will watch surely for yuvan n suhani..Yuvan has become apple of my eyes😳kitna pyara sa bacha..
totally agree Sri...he is v.cute & his dialog delivery is marvellous...i think this showoff girl should take lessons from him how to say dialogs & express...
Originally posted by Sunitha28

totally agree Sri...he is v.cute & his dialog delivery is marvellous...i think this showoff girl should take lessons from him how to say dialogs & express...
Yuvani is total failure n I think yuvraj is pissed off with her behavior..She dosent kno even to deliver a dialogue🤢
Yuvan👏⭐️His attitude his dialogue delivery everything is splendid..I think I have seen him before in som show