India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Yuvraj-Yuvan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
The bap beta combo was just a treat to watch..And Yuvan repeating Yuvraj was just adorbs..Yuvan is just apple of eyes..he looks adorbs with anyone he actsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI did not expect the hug..Just adorableHeartHeart
PS: Suhani adi rat mein kahan ghoomne nikliConfusedHas she lost it..And I felt it was just made for meeting of YuvAni..I felt Yuvraj will come for her rescue

Edited by AgnesFan - 15 April 2016 at 7:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lotsoflovecharmz517Raadhniyuvani41Navi16YuvaaniMadSubha27..dtd...

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yes baap bete chemistry really rocking. N their hug is very adorable .I think this little kid can make chemistry with everyone.
Big smile
I also like yuvaani suhaani confrontation. Good cvs r doing good job these days. Clap
Only one complained why soumu maharani seat so close with yuvraj. Angry Angry Angry

Edited by YuvaaniMad - 15 April 2016 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniAgnesFan

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuvaaniMad

Yes baap bete chemistry really rocking. N their hug is very adorable .I think this little kid can make chemistry with everyone.
Big smile
I also like yuvaani suhaani confrontation. Good cvs r doing good job these days. Clap
Only one complained why soumu maharani seat so close with yuvraj. Angry Angry Angry

Guy's tumhe yuvani.chayiye ya...new guy...
Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

The bap beta combo was just a treat to watch..And Yuvan repeating Yuvraj was just adorbs..Yuvan is just apple of eyes..he looks adorbs with anyone he actsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI did not expect the hug..Just adorableHeartHeart
PS: Suhani adi rat mein kahan ghoomne nikliConfusedHas she lost it..And I felt it was just made for meeting of YuvAni..I felt Yuvraj will come for her rescue

Yes Sri Yuvraj & Yuvan combo was rocking...I too dint expect hug bt there hug really mindblowing... 

Sri dont forget our Suhani is jhansi ki Rani...so she will roam on road at any time...LOLLOL
i too feel Yuvi only come to rescue her bcs there is no news/vibes of new guy entry in show...
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Yes Sri Yuvraj & Yuvan combo was rocking...I too dint expect hug bt there hug really mindblowing... 

Sri dont forget our Suhani is jhansi ki Rani...so she will roam on road at any time...LOLLOL
i too feel Yuvi only come to rescue her bcs there is no news/vibes of new guy entry in show...
At least u feel Yuvraj will come..I dont expect new entry..I was yelling this scene was sure to make yuvani meet
Suhani pagl..Koi itni makeup ke sath ad rat ghoomne niklti
Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged

At least u feel Yuvraj will come..I dont expect new entry..I was yelling this scene was sure to make yuvani meet
hmm lets see dear...whether our expectations will come true or again any thullu from cv's...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AgnesFan

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Guy's acha batao ki yuvani is track me nhi milte n story is forwarded by new hero..to ye show dekhonge...
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetyanu

Guy's acha batao ki yuvani is track me nhi milte n story is forwarded by new hero..to ye show dekhonge...
I will watch surely for yuvan n suhani..Yuvan has become apple of my eyesEmbarrassedkitna pyara sa bacha..

Go to top