Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hey Msg..

Made a similar post yesterday predicting on this ...That Vipu will be attacked n dhasni will be in white...

No doubt Vipu will be saved but this track can be executed in many ways...Mayb dhaani made to believe in that kundalidosh n leaves or. VIPU is slipped in coma,memory loss or he has disappeared making everyone believe he is dead...Many avenues open actually...I infact said Raja will put the blame on dhaani yesterday too...that way everyone might believe cos she had already murdered her first...

Mehru not clicking a Like on this post coz I really don't like it.

There should be a better way to proceed rather than memory loss or Dhani back in ashram in white.
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
inshhu
Yeah Vipu  will never die but Dhani deluded into believing that Vipu dead maybe???
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Kya hua party kyun change kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I want bada dhamaal n u want chota sa...this should be for trps naa...

I want lovers separationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Either slip him in coma...n leap after 4 mnths...anything for trpsπŸ˜†

jaz ne kya script likha hai..πŸ˜†..waah bhai bhaiπŸ‘..aap log bada talented ho..πŸ˜†

waise mehr di i too want separation and when they reunite, those hugs and kisses will worth the wait
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Mehru
Your prediction that Vipu maybe harmed came true! As for separation , I really don't know what the cvs have up their sleeve. It can go either way with Vipu reviving completely or a minor circumstantial separation, The cvs can make this interesting though by proper execution.
Thanks dear for your view!
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wull kick the cvs or spit on their faces if they come up with memory loss😑😑...Vipu is stabbed in the stomach then how will he forget everythingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

make vipu slip into coma for 1 year...🀣
then dhani will marry someone else...she will have kids...
after a year vipu will return...will get shocked seeing dhani..will break all ties with her..
then he will come to know that dhani was pregnant with his son...so to support her pankaj married her...then again vidha will unite...then dhani will get pregnant again..vipu will doubt her thinking that is pankaj's child..then again separation...after that i dont knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

but i am sure with this track trp will be 20+🀣
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Sammy ANYTHing but no Vip dying and another character coming as him.

Also please no beating of Dhani as apshakun .

Cannot take all that negativity on the good guys.

Prem

@ red

Shub Shub bolo ..  then I will  Quit IKRS

I  listed chances availability based on the past track records , how DT and KT using the oppurtunity . 

But it is wise to see , how Dhaani  is going to play a major role  to come as stronger women , by beatiing bushes to stay at AN , even if they pointed to vidhwa yog ..  

I want Viplov and Dhaani with the joined hands ..    and not with broken hands  ....

Always hope for  the best . Ihave  a hope on CVS , they will come  up with unique idea ..

revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Memory loss n comma me jaane ke liye Sar par chott lagna chaiye ye stomach me laga hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sar n pett ka kya relation hai...???
But hope dis ll help in rising trp...😊
Yes even I think separation track ahead...viplav baba ko kuch nahi hoga...he is d sole of ikrs...

Dhaani ll b made to believe that dis is due to her kundali dosh..n she ll b forced to leave viplav...she ll reach gaizpur...n d dularis track ll start..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I think so...

B positive...😊 ek baar viplav ke saat essa hogaya hai..n trp me bhi acha asar hua shayad.
So dis ll also..help πŸ˜Š
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Viplav will survive 
He has to otherwise the show is over for me 
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Hey Barbs
 I wont be able to digest it if Vipu dies and I'm sure no one will. The cvs know this and this precap is just to jostle and rattle our senses, What a bad joke!
As for Memory loss I don't think that will happen. When Vipu got injured on his head earlier in the Gazipur track his memory was intact!
Maybe any other manner of  separation on the way but how far the cvs make it interesting is a big question,
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: premparbat

Mehru not clicking a Like on this post coz I really don't like it.

There should be a better way to proceed rather than memory loss or Dhani back in ashram in white.

Arey im giving Cvs idea to them only...their last show had it...

I too dont want dhaani in white but then this stabbing business is for what... its a separation for sure...she might not be in white anyways...its a long shot of mine...nothing else