Posted: 8 years ago
What an absolutely horrendously shocking precap we witnessed today. Raja's game is up and the enraged bull that he becomes wants to draw blood and finish Dhani off! Vipu at the nick of time comes between Dhani and the dirty wannabe usurper and gets pierced by the sharp spear which Raja is using as a weapon. It seemed to me that the weapon went deep into him and looks fatal. Will Vipu survive this blow and in turn this incident reveals Raja's true face in front of the whole crowd,
I'm sure Vipu will survive this fatal blow and we'll be getting the ouster of Raja .
If it happens otherwise and Vipu succumbs to his injuries  it means Dhani is in white again,For me It's too dismal to even think of that!
What say guys?
If Viplav dies...I am going to KICK the cv's!!!!😡
What will d point of making this serial then!!!!
Edited by Nickelodeon - 8 years ago
I think Viplav will survive for sure but looks like separation track coming up... !!
Shub Shub bol .Again  no safed.Viplav cannot die. Edited by jyothi- - 8 years ago
Hey Msg..
Made a similar post yesterday predicting on this ...That Vipu will be attacked n dhasni will be in white...

No doubt Vipu will be saved but this track can be executed in many ways...Mayb dhaani made to believe in that kundalidosh n leaves or. VIPU is slipped in coma,memory loss or he has disappeared making everyone believe he is dead...Many avenues open actually...I infact said Raja will put the blame on dhaani yesterday too...that way everyone might believe cos she had already murdered her first...
He will survive this attack...if something happens to him then the story is over...what is left in the show then?
I voiced separation in my post yesterday...I will not be surprised if its going that way
will comment after watching episode Mag

Thanks for the post Mag
Originally posted by jyothi-

Shub Shub bol .Again no safed.Viplav cannot die.

👍🏼
no separation track
no memory loss
no safed again
what is left?
anything can happen