Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Arey nothn will happn to Vipu...kundalidosh ,dhasni will be blamed or Raja puts on her...Jo bi hai ...mujhe bahut maza,ara hai...trps rise!!!

sach kahu toh i am too happy and excited for a separation track but vipu ka woh dard se bhara face bardast nahi hota...else i am ok with what is goin on if this leads to dhani again in safed and vidha separation..

ishq ka rang toh safed hai nah
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

I want Viplav to have a partial memory loss...

He forgets everyone except Dhaani ... and leaves A N and we have a show with them in a new city with new characters..

Who likes this idea ??😊

πŸ€£..forget everyone excepy dhani??😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
achcha idea hai
Nickelodeon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

sach kahu toh i am too happy and excited for a separation track but vipu ka woh dard se bhara face bardast nahi hota...else i am ok with what is goin on if this leads to dhani again in safed and vidha separation..

ishq ka rang toh safed hai nah

U  want to see vidha separation??

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tumlog aise rorahe ho ki sach much horaha hai...relax guys!!!...This is for the best ...Just hope watever they are doing...they achieve it with better trps!!!
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickelodeon

U  want to see vidha separation??

yes intense vidha separation with some powerful acting chops from the leads...both missing each other ...wow..

then when they will reunite after a week or two just imagine their tight hug, kiss
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Tumlog aise rorahe ho ki sach much horaha hai...relax guys!!!...This is for the best ...Just hope watever they are doing...they achieve it with better trps!!!

sachi mein...uska trembling face is pareshaning me😭😭😭
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Barbs..! I had no guts to watch my poor Vipu in such state.Pathetic writers always makes him feeble and what they have done especially hate throbbing drama by maddening crowd..whole family looks like a dumb but nobody is ready to defend n save him from crowd..DT and KT plan always strikes Vip badly..And I hope they will end this hospital drama soon..I want a intense emotional baggage at least in this track..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Barbs..! I had no guts to watch my poor Vipu in such state.Pathetic writers always makes him feeble and what they have done especially hate throbbing drama by maddening crowd..whole family looks like a dumb but nobody is ready to defend n save him from crowd..DT and KT plan always strikes Vip badly..And I hope they will end this hospital drama soon..I want a intense emotional baggage at least in this track..

yes it will be painful archu...and for some days mishal will be have no other work to do than close his eyes and lie on bed..
for 20 mins we will see only dhani and other's drama...all crying and blaming dhani's kundli doshπŸ˜•
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Nandy we will get a whole new cast na?     All the people in the current show are negative and want nothing but to kill Dhaani.

We need someone positive and moving out of Banares would be lovely.

I am tired of these corrupt Pundits.

New positive people but full of positivity even Cartoon shows wont have, and wont fetch TRP's we shud have mixed +ve & -ve.
But as u said corrupt pundits, right we can make DT into COMA for sometime.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^ Nandy all the characters in this show are nothing but "Cartoons" anyway...πŸ˜†

D T is the Head Master of Cartoons... he plans one thing and something completely opposite happens...

He head is in  a coma with nothing but his own EGO to talk to.😑