Ishq ka Rang Safed

PRECAP: I AM DEAD WITH PAIN, WHOLE FORUM IS DEAD - Page 2

sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nothing serious will happen to him ...may be we can see him in hospital bed for few days, Kanak blaming Dhani...etc etc..and finally Viplav will come back ...much more energitic..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Barbs I made a similar post just now. After the nightmarish precap that we got to see I was astounded for a while but you know what , to keep the drama quotient at its peak this is just the cvs way of deluding us . I have every hope that Vipu will survive and this horrendous act of Raja will be the final nail in his coffin. Its going to seal his fate for good!
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Barbie this is the CV's way of showing D T that his evil plan to get rid of Dhaani will always backfire and hurt the one he loves the most and that is Viplav.

D T   forgot hi own advice to K T  not to try to harm Dhaani because it will end up hurting Viplav always.

Nothing will happen to Viplav but we will have hospital drama for a few days.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
this is just to end ra track...viplav stabbing is just a trp stunt...
looking at the past track of these cvs nothing like what mehr said will happen...
this track will just end in 2 days...
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no memory loss please..
we want intensity in separation if this track is heading that way...we have loads of vidha romance which can be used as flash back scenes...and vidha will be pinning for each other ..so no memory loss kind stupid thing please...are vipu is not hurt in head..then why memory loss?...no please keep that idea aside CVs
chnnu0196 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nothing will happen to our viplav...100% sure..dhaani is the one going to suffer...cvs ko hame heart attack dene ki adath hai..kya pata tomorrow they'l show dhaani killing RA as badala..jab viplav ko khosh ayega thab woh jail mein hogi...I just hope nothing like that happens..don't kill RA ..make his life hell..ek per ya hath thodtho..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JaZ-

this is just to end ra track...viplav stabbing is just a trp stunt...
looking at the past track of these cvs nothing like what mehr said will happen...
this track will just end in 2 days...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r right jaz...cvs never think of anything and just show a scene out of no where...may be for 1 episode everyone will cry in hospital...dhani will give lamba chauda bhasans regarding sindoor and mangalsutra strength and vipu will wake upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nickelodeon thumbnail
How can Viplav have a memory loss if he is stabbed in d stomach...it does not make sense!!!
stormyV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chnnu0196

nothing will happen to our viplav...100% sure..dhaani is the one going to suffer...cvs ko hame heart attack dene ki adath hai..kya pata tomorrow they'l show dhaani killing RA as badala..jab viplav ko khosh ayega thab woh jail mein hogi...I just hope nothing like that happens..don't kill RA ..make his life hell..ek per ya hath thodtho..

ek kyun? dono thodna chahiyeπŸ˜† 
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nickelodeon

How can Viplav have a memory loss if he is stabbed in d stomach...it does not make sense!!!

this is what i am telling...there cant be any memory loss wala stupid thing