Members Lounge

When will God punish them? (Page 7)

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

AwwHug
First of all, know that you're not alone. There are many, many out there who get bullied every day by a bunch of idiots. I did too. My elementary school was fine, my high school was great as well but it started when I moved from a bigger City, to a smaller town populated by people with little mindsets. These people weren't used to welcoming different race.. so their mockery and laughter started, and literally it was every day. My brother and I were the ONLY desis in this school of 500 French CanadiansLOLso imagine

In my case, I didn't mind the bullying because I wasn't even interested in socializing with a bunch of people with whom my life can never relate to. People who I will not need in my future. I'm proud that I've been very practical about life since school days.

I was also laughed at for having a french accent when I spoke EnglishShocked

I can never think of a reason for bullying because there isn't suppose to be any.
I can only label it as stupid immaturity. I can never bully irl. I will continue to bully shahrukh fans on india-forums thoughEmbarrassed

I know, when we are young, bullying does affect you deeply. Obviously, you're young, not as strong and you feel bad about the whole situation and why is it happening to you. You feel alone, sometimes I did too but eventually you learn to overcome it all.

Today, when I look back, I'm glad I never let it affect me. I'm glad I never tried to "blend in". I'm glad I never tried to change my ways to be "friends" with them.

Today, professionally I'm way above them. I stayed focused to what I want, who I care about, which people should matter and who shouldn't matter. I think being practical is the key. Once you convince yourself you don't need these people, neither do their opinion should matter to you even ONE BIT, you will be much happier about yourself.

I know where they are today. I know what they are doing. and now that I should be laughing at them, it's not the case because I feel pity.

I don't know how you felt bullied, the reason why you were bullied, (there is never a reason to be bullied btw) Do they used to laugh at you?Were they indian/pakistanias well? Honestly, be proud of who you are, your likes and dislikes, be proud of your body, the way you dress up, everything. We need to stop thinking "I wanna be like them". The world would be too boring if we were all the same. Tell yourself some people don't matter, you will never need them, and you'll feel much better.

& Don't wish ill for them. Just wish good for yourself.
As for THEM, Life will play its cards. You don't need to worryBig smile

Wow Clap so inspiring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_MainePyaarKiya

tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
The ones who bully others are actually cowards.. they are usually the ones who stick to a group and think that they are superior to others...
I had a group of friends in school... when we came to college, their attitude towards me suddenly changed.. they used to mock me and humilate me every single day... they were even body shaming me...I was very thin back then and it made me lose confidence in myself.. I didn't even have the courage to make new friends... I spent all my college life alone.. 

I also used to think how can God be so unfair...why are these bitches still enjoying their life while I'm suffering? But as time passed by I realised that such people can never be truly happy... people who have so much bitterness from within can never have peace of mind even if they get all happiness in the world...I believe in karma and I'm sure one day they'll get to feel the same pain what I had to undergo because of them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss

Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
you gotta learn some basic 'Bully em back' method with me.
that might help you to gain Confidence i think. LOL

hopelesss

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Don't know what to say other than stay strong and talk to someone if possible.
Hugsss Hug

hopelesss

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Karma will get them back 100% you may or may not find out but it's guaranteed
don't do it back, you are better than them 
this interview might make you feel better the person talks about suicidal thoughts and feeling inferior to others  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hF8veYLYA4

Edited by -Priya- - 15 April 2016 at 6:20pm

hopelesss

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
God never punishes anyone..
He is too kind n compassionate ..he just does nt
let the nt so kind ppl nt break the cycle of rebirths..
that is how he delivers justice...

bt yes i can tell u this much that the more
ppl bully u hurt u feel free to think urself blessed..
as when something is taken away from u be it even
ur confidence then be assured u shall soon get showered
with happiness double the sadness u feel any day...
just count ur blessings u will know then that ur bullies
unknowingly made u one of the favourites of God ..Smile

hopelesss

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
HugHug
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Aww Hug
First of all, know that you're not alone.  There are many, many out there who get bullied every day by a bunch of idiots. I did too. My elementary school was fine, my high school was great as well but it started when I moved from a bigger City, to a smaller town populated by people with little mindsets.  These people weren't  used to welcoming  different race.. so their mockery and laughter started, and literally it was every day.  My brother and I were the ONLY desis in this school of 500  French Canadians LOL so imagine 

In my case, I didn't mind the bullying because I wasn't even interested in socializing with a bunch of people with whom  my life can never relate to. People who I will not need in my future. I'm proud that I've been very practical  about life  since school days.

I was also laughed at for having a french accent when I spoke English Shocked

I can never think of a reason for bullying because there isn't suppose to be any.
I can only label it as stupid immaturity. I can never bully irl. I will continue to bully shahrukh fans on india-forums though Embarrassed 

I know, when we are young, bullying does affect you deeply. Obviously, you're young, not as strong and you feel bad about the whole situation and why is it happening to you. You feel alone, sometimes I did too but eventually you learn to overcome it all. 

Today, when I look back, I'm glad I never let it affect me. I'm glad I never tried to "blend in". I'm glad I never tried to change my ways to be "friends" with them. 

Today, professionally I'm way above them. I stayed focused to what I want, who I care about, which people should matter and who shouldn't matter. I think being practical is the key. Once you convince yourself you don't need these people, neither do their opinion should matter to you even ONE BIT, you will be much happier about yourself.   

I know where they are today. I know what they are doing. and now that I should be laughing at them, it's not the case because I  feel pity. 

I don't know how you felt bullied, the reason why you were bullied, (there is never a reason to be bullied btw) Do they used to laugh at you? Were they indian/pakistani as well? Honestly, be proud of who you are, your likes and dislikes, be proud of your body, the way you dress up, everything. We need to stop thinking "I wanna be like them". The world would be too boring if we were all the same. Tell yourself some people don't matter, you will never need them, and you'll feel much better. 

& Don't wish ill for them. Just wish good for yourself. 
 As for THEM, Life will play its cards. You don't need to worry Big smile 

HugHugHugHugHugHug
I never knew there was such a strong woman behind the crazy Mrs Salman Khan !! Love you loads Mrs S.

@ Hopeless - I wish you discard this user name asap. You have got plenty advice and this forum is full of amazing people who come and be helpful when someone needs empathy n compassion .

I will answer you question - When will God punish them?

Karma payback is slow and there is no such thing as Instant-payback.

All those bullies affected you soul, so a simple punishment like fail in exam or competition will be too less punishment for them. They will never relate this punishment to what they did to you. So , let them fly high and enjoy life ...for now.
Karma will hit them when they are weak and it'll hit them through those people who they care for , the most. I have seen Karma hitting children of bullies. Sometimes bad deeds of parents are punished to their children...you are just 17, life is too long and God isn't blind to mean people

HugHugHug

PS - In your real id, if I was mean to you forgive me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss-Priya-

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
You guys are too kind to be true!! Thanks alot for all kind words :) Thanks again

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index