Members Lounge

When will God punish them? (Page 6)

SherlockHouse IF-Stunnerz
SherlockHouse
SherlockHouse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Never

You gotta punish them . You gotta be the one holding the match that sets a blaze to their life (metaphorically of course )

Embarrassed

Only legit answer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssOJ6.0

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shy_

Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Never

You gotta punish them . You gotta be the one holding the match that sets a blaze to their life (metaphorically of course )

Embarrassed

Only legit answer

Thanks

Now I dont mean go start fires LOLLOLLOL . But get some revenge Evil SmileEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssBriyanikidaig

Dhaakad IF-Sizzlerz
Dhaakad
Dhaakad

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Dude, just give it back to them. There's a thing called success and it works like magic. Nothing succeeds like success and it is always the best revenge. Believe in yourself and go rock..!

hopelesss

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much to all of you for sharing your thoughts and experience with me. I never thought to get such genuine response but I am glad I did because I will always want to revisit this post to feel happy and get motivated. I know I shouldnt think ill of them but I cant help it after what I have gone through because of their nonsense, and now when I see them so happy attending events farewell parties which I could have been a part of only if they werent so harsh and unfriendly. Now even in college I am missing out all events parities fearing I would be bullied again and I am not worthy enough to join them. All I think of is why did God let this happen to so many but then not punish the bullies. 

I am planned to have a new start and search for some friends as I take up football classes in June after exams. I would love to share about the success or failure I face in the new start, if the mods here dont close this topic. I will surely fall weak again after few days but I will try to be strong. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_MalikaVintageWine

_Nikki_ Goldie

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hopelesss

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopelesss

I have just wanting to have an answer when will God actually punish them or make them realise how it feels to live in a hell on this earth. 

Its not up to you to want something for someone else...You don't know if their life is actually happy or sad...You only know what they show off to you but don't go by the outward appearances...In any case, wanting something for others -be it good or bad, is a waste of time...Because it doesn't happen...What you can do is work towards something good for yourself...That is the only thing that is there in your hands...

hopelesss

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@MrsSalmanKhan
I have always had some likeness for you despite you bashing my favourite actor and his films which I find cool though. Really happy reading about you and your success. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_MainePyaarKiyaBriyanikidaig

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index