Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

When will God punish them? (Page 5)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss-iLoveZaynMalik--L--

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Actually this is so common. Problem nowadays I mean seriously why bullies do bad thing specially school Unhappy I know.my sis in law son get bullied so bad three times in grade 2 that he got edema in ear the other time he got scratched I'm cornea and then later one bully came and strangled him . When we went to school what we saw some high graders were bullying grade 1 kids. The teachers child got bullied for 11 yrs then she out him in zendo classes. She suggested us too..
My wishes and hugs for u dearHug but don't leave studies because of them

Edited by gulabi22 - 15 April 2016 at 9:21am
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I am really sorry to hear about whatever happened with you and I can assure you are not the only one. As you have read many experiences on this post as well. Even I went through a lot of bullying during my school days. Just because I was not the cool types. A plump, studious, spectacled girl who didnt like to give gaalis to teachers or wear short skirts. During whole of school life I felt as if I had some issue with me. I still dont remember a single friend from school. 

But In my college days I met two guys who became friends with me. It started of with sharing lunch and notes. And soon we were a group of 6 friends, with three of my girls and two of them. With them I would go for movies, outings and so much. And they would never judge me for my looks. I still cannot forget how all of them called me at late night when my masters entrance result was out and I topped, they were happier than me, I could sense pride in their voices. They are and will always be my friends. Even today when I am working I dont have many friends, mainly because I am not a very out-going person. I like to keep few friends only. But even if I have less friends in office, I never feel alone or doubtful about my abilities. And its because of them only. 

So I just want to say that theres no dearth of good people in world. If may be not now you will soon find your angels. Just keep faith. May be not in friends then your family or your cousins. Forget about those who bully. They are just people who have issues with anyone and everyone who isnt cliched like them. They cannot stand different personalities. They cannot stand if someone is not aping a particular run of the mill lifestyle like them. They are just afraid and insecure. You dont have to feel sorry just because of such people. I know its easy to say but please keep faith in god, not to punish them but to help you find good friends in future. All the best :)

Edited by Malika - 15 April 2016 at 9:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelessscolossial2015tweetie19VintageWine

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopelesss

I have just wanting to have an answer when will God actually punish them or make them realise how it feels to live in a hell on this earth. 

Honey, Im so sorry you've been through all this. Being bullied can feel soul destroying. I haven't had time to go through all the posts here but Im going to answer what you ask here...because it is very natural to want justice and reparation when we have been wronged and made to suffer so much through no fault of ours. When we are good kind people. Sooo...here is my take...I hope it connects with you in someway and helps you get through this...

Do you know how?

THE BEST REVENGE IS A LIFE WELL LIVED

Live your life. Do what you enjoy. Try lots of different activities and find more things you enjoy. Learn to excel at something. Many things. THAT is the best revenge because I can tell you as a fact that people both kids and adults who  bully and pull others down are broken, unconfident people inside who feel good only when they hurt others. All that confidence and bravado? Its just show. They only feel "taller" by stamping down on someone else. Imagine what being like that must be? They can't even face it in themselves, they dump it on others by bullying. The ringleaders are like that and the rest are sheep...following and doing what the ringleaders do, coz they are too scared that if they don't then they will be bullied. That is how it works.

So get your revenge by doing what I suggested. NOTHING will punish all of them worse then seeing YOU DOING WELL, BEING HAPPY, BEING SUCCESSFUL, MAKING FRIENDS.  ELSEWHERE, not giving 2 hoots about them, what they think or feel. 

God will do what god wants, when he wants. We can't make him work to our wants or agenda. I know its unfair but I feel we have something much much more powerful. We have the power to avenge and dish out the punishment ourselves.Big smile You go girl!! ClapClap

Oh and see...it all happens THIS life! Lead a well lived, good, happy life and it happens in this life. And if you believe in karma, then you in being bullied means you just paid off a bit heap of karma and those bullies have just gotten a whole mountain worth of suffering in the future ON TOP of watching you shine and be happy in this life. Do it. They WILL see it, get to know about it and they will BURN knowing what an amazing life you are leading and how HAPPY you are!Smile 

Loads of happy vibes and love coming your way...HeartSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssVintageWine

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
How did you conclude all those bullies are happy? That is a mask they have to show for others. Don't presume.

Step 1. For a moment imagine, what must be under that mask? What sad things they must be undergoing to hurt others! This thought gives you a temporary satisfaction.

Step 2. Start to work hard in the field you are good at. That will take your mind away from them.

Step 3. Give it time. Time is the big healer. During that phase we think, time never ends. But trust me, it ends. You are only 16.

There might be a day, when you become something. You hear their story. You feel sorry for them and then feel, what you underwent is nothing.
I felt like that with a girl. We had bitter arguments before. She was rich and I had a different opinion of her. Slowly I realised her background. She had everything, everyone for the outside world. But actually she was alone. She never showed it to others, instead chose to be aggressive.
I just continued my cold relation with her. If I had shown any concern, she surely would have behaved nasty with me. That probably was her defence mechanism. I just admitted her nature and parted from her after finishing my course. On parting day, she came and gave me a warm hug. I felt it was genuine. I don't have any contacts with her. No hatred or bitterness either. Life is too small for this.

I am sure, you will be smiling thinking about this post after 10 years. But it was good that you vented out somewhere.

hopelesssgatheringstormBriyanikidaig

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hopelesssrimi2983Briyanikidaig

Hydro123 IF-Dazzler
Hydro123
Hydro123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
If god had punished people for their bad deeds immediately, nobody would ever do something bad.
Group of friends I had from college, used to crack mean jokes and make fun of a few boys who were quite studious and disciplined, basically not as cool as them. Personally I always tried avoiding that sometimes even casually asked my friends to stop it.
Now though doing pretty well for ourselves, we feel like losers when we look at the progress those guys have made in their careers.
Good thing is those guys despite being way too successful are still very nice and humble whenever I had tried talking to them. Kind of makes me feel guilty why I never took a stand for them.
So just keep your focus on what you want to do. They made you feel bad about you, once you are successful you'll make them feel bad about themselves and that would be the justice.

Edited by Hydro123 - 15 April 2016 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssMadame_89VintageWine-iLoveZaynMalik

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
What bullies do is,prey on people's worst weaknesses. And they always hunt in packs like wolves, if you've noticed. A bully never dares to take on anybody single-handedly, because they know that they need support and backing up to feel 'victorious' and 'gratified'.
Hopeless, understand one thing very well. Lots of perfectly well-balanced and lovely people go through bullying in life. I've faced bullying in a lot of forms in my junior school years. It has NOTHING to do with your flaws as a person, remember that.

Are you a very shy and introverted kind of girl? Someone who has interests which are generally or radically different from people in your peer group? Are you a sensitive person? 

If any or all the answers to the above questions is/are "Yes", then you know why they bully you. Some people in the world cannot take others who are different from the herd; and some people try to feel better about themselves by seeking out weak people to intimidate. 

They bully you, you take their words to heart and become sad.This gives them a feeling of happiness and satisfaction, which in turn encourages them to bully you over and over again. Like Colossial said,you have to break this cycle.

Try to speak back to them. When, for instance, someone says,"hey you look so funny", reply something in the manner of "You ever see your own face in the mirror, buddy?" 

Or, study your bullies carefully and make a list of their flaws. Remember them, and use it against anyone who comes forward to bully you. Keep doing this, and they'll see that you're not taking it quietly any longer. This will make them stop perceiving you as an easy target.

Best of luck.I hope things get better for you. Remember, lots of people get bullied in the world, and they grow up to become perfectly healthy and happy individuals later in life. And so would you. Trust me. 

Edited by krystal_watz - 15 April 2016 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssBriyanikidaig

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index