Members Lounge

When will God punish them? (Page 4)

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Curlylocks

Originally posted by hopelesss

I am been wanting to live my life and make new friends. But I have lost all the confidence. I feel everyone would laugh at me. I am left with no confidence and will 

You are a strong person. Always believe in that and the moment you do, you will realize you can conquer anything. Just read that you're 17 years old, trust me that is the age where we all try to figure out ourselves and try to fit in. It's the most bizarre age and you can always make it a fun one, only if you believe in yourself. Hope I don't sound like some crazy philosopher, but I really want you to start loving yourself first and then look at the world. Trust me you will feel lot better if you do that :)

Btw if you don't mind me asking, what are your hobbies? 

I have interest in media and films. Other than that I am keen to take photography and acting classes:)

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thank you for the pms. I am not able to reply to some due to some limitation. I have left a scrap on your profile
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
actually i was bullied trhoughout whole school times.. i didnt give up yes it hurted alot..
even when we begun to learn about computers typing without looking down.. etc

class used to laugh when i was slow tht time

today.. im 100times better then them..
they ask for my help if something goes wrong..

i have proven it many times.. msot of them themselves sent ifriends invitation on facebook..
today im the only one among them who has so close to most of things they used to believe they were best at..
ppl used to keep me away coz i had platic on my leg today they r same ones who says hi hello first to me..

i actually made few of their wedding movies faster then they arranged for.. and thts too with some awsome songs and editing with alots of good moments..

those girls who used to be proud of their dresses jwellery tht time..
comparing my jewellery and anarkali dresses i win the race..
i have more bangles then they used to show off..

what im trying to say here is  tht.. one day they will be after u.. and they will never be able to reaach u..

tht time they used to be proud of videocameras etc and even digital cameras..

today i have 2 vieocameras and my all siblings have our own laptops.. and even digital cameras coz we bought it from our own hard earned money n not something parents gave us..

just remember one day the tables will change..

Edited by Salyanka - 15 April 2016 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged

I have interest in media and films. Other than that I am keen to take photography and acting classes:)

Hey you're a creative person and that's really cool. I suggest you focus more on your talents and give priority to them, and that will take your mind off negativity. That will give you a boost

hopelesss

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salyanka

actually i was bullied trhoughout whole school times.. i didnt give up yes it hurted alot..

i have proven it many times.. msot of them themselves sent ifriends invitation on facebook..
today im the only one among them who has so close to most of things they used to believe they were best at..
ppl used to keep me away coz i had platic on my leg today they r same ones who says hi hello first to me..

i actually made few of their wedding movies faster then they arranged for.. and thts too with some awsome songs and editing with alots of good moments..

what im trying to say here is  tht.. one day they will be after u.. and they will never be able to reaach u..

today i have 2 vieocameras and my all siblings have our own laptops.. and even digital cameras coz we bought it from our own hard earned money n not something parents gave us..

just remember one day they tables will change..

Proud of your achievement and success. I hope I will be able to prove myself to them though I am no longer in touch with them , just have them on social media site where all of them slowly unfriending me

_Sano_

-SparklingVibz- IF-Rockerz
-SparklingVibz-
-SparklingVibz-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Well you know one I thing honestly believe in is Karma.
I have always said that. But you don't have to wish for their bad leave it for Karma. If you are lucky enough you will witness it too.

People are very bad. there were your classmates I have been broken by my 2 best of friends in a way only I know.
For someone like me friendship matters soo much more than love and BFs. Only I got the pain and both of them used to laugh over as to why do I cry because to them.

and yes I have seen their downfall by my eyes in front of me, one of them has cried and apologised to me. And trust me you feel only a tinge bit of happy to see others fall because you are human. Then you don't feel bad for them but you just don't seem to care enough.
Give time to KARMA :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelessstweetie19-iLoveZaynMalik

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Salyanka

just remember one day they tables will change..

Proud of your achievement and success. I hope I will be able to prove myself to them though I am no longer in touch with them , just have them on social media site where all of them slowly unfriending me

Please deactivate your account from that social networking site or simply get rid of their contacts. Some people are just not worth following and there's way too much negativity on these sites. Don't give two hoots about what they are doing. Their life, deeds, downfall ain't worth keeping a tab upon. Education is your base for future and you are still 16. Don't stop it and keep yourself busy by enrolling yourself in classes that you like. There are a lot of positive places that will help you channel your anger and frustration into something productive. Please talk to your family regarding this. They will definitely guide you. And indulge yourself in activities you like . Trust me, it is therapeutic. It's not about them..it's about you and your goals and aspirations. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss--Pro.vo.King--Dhin-ChakVintageWine.FemmeFatale._Sano_

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hopelesss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index