Members Lounge
Members Lounge

When will God punish them? (Page 3)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopelesss

I am been wanting to live my life and make new friends. But I have lost all the confidence. I feel everyone would laugh at me. I am left with no confidence and will 

Believe in yourself. Forget about what others might think. You must be confident. Take each step with belief. Don't be so hard on yourself :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssSri-R

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:06am | IP Logged

I am been wanting to live my life and make new friends. But I have lost all the confidence. I feel everyone would laugh at me. I am left with no confidence and will 
Just remember that the people who make fun of others can't see their own flaws. No one is perfect in the world that they can judge others, so the people who judge are automatically by default wrong. Only God can judge and it is said that in God's arms there is only forgiveness and love, so even if you make a mistake don't feel bad if others try to make you feel guilty about it cos trust me God would forgive you and his forgiveness matters!

I know self esteem and confidence is very vital for anyone to survive in the world. And it is beyond hurtful when some people crush it, it is a slow but progressing journey towards confidence and self-love and once you begin that journey, you will reach it and get better day by day :) :)

No one is important enough in the world to lose your confidence for. Cheer up doll Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesssSri-R.FemmeFatale.ruky786

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Hug My hugs to u.

May I ask how old are you? 

16 and will be 17 by the year ends

Sri-Rruky786

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Btw I am a guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hug My hugs to u.

Aww Masha Allah!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss

colossial2015 Goldie
colossial2015
colossial2015

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hug My hugs to u.

You should contact friends and police immediately. Do not suffer any pain in life.

hopelesssSri-R

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@Ruky & Colossial2015
Wow!! You two are superwomen and reading your stories made me very emotional. I cannot imagine how it must have been for you two. I just feel so proud that you two are such strong individuals. Keep rockin' girls!! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss.Frozen.Sri-Rruky786Beautyful_Mess

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged

You are a strong person. Always believe in that and the moment you do, you will realize you can conquer anything. Just read that you're 17 years old, trust me that is the age where we all try to figure out ourselves and try to fit in. It's the most bizarre age and you can always make it a fun one, only if you believe in yourself. Hope I don't sound like some crazy philosopher, but I really want you to start loving yourself first and then look at the world. Trust me you will feel lot better if you do that :)

Btw if you don't mind me asking, what are your hobbies? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss*dewdrop~pearl*Beautyful_Mess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index