When will God punish them? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
The bad always get punished somewhere down the line. If the innocent get killed he takes them to heaven with him so they don't have to suffer anymore. The Lord is always with you. You may not know it. Even if you may not think he's around when the good suffer he is he wants you to keep your faith because when a bad situation comes your way it makes the good person stronger to handle it right and ask for his help through prayer. Your prayer may not be answered automatically but it'll be answered in his time and his way.
I will be blunt on your face that you need to stand up for yourself.Once you learn to retaliate in the language they understand they would not dare to repeat their behavoiur again.

I was in girls college in Delhi university few years back. I belonged to an average middle class family who always sheltered me from realities of life. My parents had enough to money to live comfortably. But we could not spend on expensive branded clothing. So I had to buy the cheapest but durable clothes. So my clothing generally lacked styling and fashion. Add to the fact that I was obese so the options declined for me considerably.

I was constantly called Behenji for my attire by some of my class mates. They always made fun of me. My so called class friends never supported me as these girls were rich and famous. Teachers loved them as they got big sponsorships for departmental and college fest. Imagine me a common middle girl who had no support in college.

My confidence went down considerably. I refused to go to college as I did not wanted to be a victim of bullying. I fought with my parents for more pocket money. I used to get INR 75 per month and had to travel in DTC using student bus pass. I could never afford movies or outings with friends. Even buying stuff in canteen was difficult for me. All I did was to hide in reference section during breaks between classes.

This situation continued for two more years. By that time I had changed a lot. Some people say I became prettier and hot. But I accepted myself as I am. My pocket money increased even my wardrobe improved a bit. I could enjoy something in college. DU is pathetic for a financially weak student. You will see how money speaks in the university.

But those bitches never changed. One day our third year internal results were out. I managed to score well in one of the exams to my uttermost surprise. One of my bullies got a back in second year and she performed terribly in the exam. This gave a sadistic pleasure.

One day she called me behenji again but this time I had retaliated and hit her in her worst weakness. I had literally told her I might been a behenji, but I never fail exams. Her face crumbled and she ran away crying. Her friends started blaming me for hurting her feelings. I had told them that she hurt my feelings for so many years and none of you tried to stop her. They had no answer and they quietly sat down.

From that day onwards no one had ever taunted me and or tried to bully me ever. I have retaliated bullies in work places and in personal relationships. I am someone with whom no tries to mess with I do not let people go without any harm.

Learn to retaliate for your own safety. If nothing works speak with your parents or police. Police will definitely help you. No one can help you if do not find your way out. I do not think you are in any financial problem. So you do have that advantage.
I cannot imagine your situation but I'm glad that you vented your frustration here at least, and that takes a lot of courage. All I can say is, do not think about those people because they are not worth it. Good you do, the good you get so stay strong and stay positive. I know this may sound like garb to you but believe you me, you are a strong person. Hope you could stand up to them. Cheer up & keep smiling!! 
I am been wanting to live my life and make new friends. But I have lost all the confidence. I feel everyone would laugh at me. I am left with no confidence and will 
Originally posted by So-Sweet

The bad always get punished somewhere down the line. If the innocent get killed he takes them to heaven with him so they don't have to suffer anymore. The Lord is always with you. You may not know it. Even if you may not think he's around when the good suffer he is he wants you to keep your faith because when a bad situation comes your way it makes the good person stronger to handle it right and ask for his help through prayer. Your prayer may not be answered automatically but it'll be answered in his time and his way.
I have heard one thing that God helps those who helps themselves.
But now days God helps those who are powerful.
Originally posted by hopelesss

I am been wanting to live my life and make new friends. But I have lost all the confidence. I feel everyone would laugh at me. I am left with no confidence and will 

🤗 My hugs to u.

May I ask how old are you? 

Believe in yourself. Forget about what others might think. You must be confident. Take each step with belief. Don't be so hard on yourself :)

Just remember that the people who make fun of others can't see their own flaws. No one is perfect in the world that they can judge others, so the people who judge are automatically by default wrong. Only God can judge and it is said that in God's arms there is only forgiveness and love, so even if you make a mistake don't feel bad if others try to make you feel guilty about it cos trust me God would forgive you and his forgiveness matters!

I know self esteem and confidence is very vital for anyone to survive in the world. And it is beyond hurtful when some people crush it, it is a slow but progressing journey towards confidence and self-love and once you begin that journey, you will reach it and get better day by day :) :)

No one is important enough in the world to lose your confidence for. Cheer up doll 🤗 
Originally posted by So-Sweet

🤗 My hugs to u.

May I ask how old are you? 

16 and will be 17 by the year ends

16 and will be 17 by the year ends

Aww Masha Allah!😃