India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

When will God punish them?

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey this is a throwaway account. I have been quite active on this forum since last few years. I wanted to talk my heart out here. This is the place I have felt happy being after being bullied since my childhood. 
Since my early school years, i have been a victim of the bullies who laughed at me made fun of me and basically drained out all of my confidence with their bullying. I have been bullied by my class fellows with whom I have always wanted to be friends with but all I got was BEING BULLIED. Then when we were having our last class together, they gifted me something which I was so happy about but when I went home and opened the gift I was left heartbroken and hated myself. Even at the last moment they left me feeling that I am shit. Then comes a new class, I make new friends. But again I am being bullied by new people who enjoy seeing me being humiliated. Along with them the whole school started and then I was left with no confident. I looked around when walking, and never wanted to come across anyone afraid of being laughed at. This continued again in my high school.

I start to hate myself. I see those who bullied and did terrible things are happy enjoying their life to fullest and left me to suffer and feel myself as a piece of shit. I know they arent fully responsible for my broken life but they are the major reason. Because of them I started to drift apart. I know I shouldnt have taken all those bullies and their terrible actions seriously but I was a kid. I have been trying to change myself to not get bullied again in my life but seeing all those bullies being happy and enjoying their life makes me lose all my strength. Makes me lose my faith. Why isnt God punishing them in this life? Why havent they suffered and gone through what they have made go through?

Why are they happy and I am sad despite they were the one who did wrong to other,not me? I have suffered in this life in this world why is God reserving their punishment for the life after? Why God cant punish them in this world, this life? To make them realise what a terrible thing is to bully others and laugh at them.  They will laugh and tease others and then forget. But the victims never do. 

I am sorry for posting this here but this is where I thought I can talk my heart out. I am sorry yet again, if you guys want do report to mods to close this topic. 

EDIT: I felt school midway after I couldnt any longer take the bullies. 

Edited by hopelesss - 15 April 2016 at 7:40am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_tweetie19Sri-RgrounderDhin-Chak-iLoveZaynMalik.FemmeFatale.BriyanikidaigAS-Rifiruky786-Priya-

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Have you spoken about it to your parents and school authorities??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I m curious to know what is the reason of u being bullied by all the ppl around u...can u share wid us!D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Wow. It's like looking at my reflection. I completely understand what you went through. But trust me, forget about why they haven't been punished from God. I was like that as well, and sometimes it occurs to me how have they done so well in life and I'm still a bit behind? But then again, I believe in what's written is written. My set of classmates had a lot of girls than guys and I don't want to sound racist or I'm picking on their colour but the bullies I had were black and white-black race it was horrible because they picked on me because I was just rubbish at sports like tennis, badminton, athletics but also I lost my confidence because these girls were big girls who were just so obsessed with competing and winning. EVERYTHING for them had to be WINNING and I wasn't like that so then the teachers had me go down a group (group that were average at sports like me but performed slightly better than me)

I was bullied for 3 years, I was bullied as well from my so called Pakistani friend and an Indian friend who was so nice to me but then became a bully in the presence of this other girl. But now she's married with a baby and Pakistani ex friend I think she is married and she's got a daughter but I don't talk to these people. In fact, since school-college days went I stopped interacting with all my friends.

But my advice is just forget about them. I have. It's not worth thinking why are they in a happy place? God plans in different ways and who knows :) your life might turn for the best. You never know what's around the corner.

Trust me, it's helped me. I work in different schools and helping children, it's brought a lot of confidence in me but the only negative side of it is that my anxiety affects when I work sometimes.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelessstanya12LavieeRozy77FireNIceHakunaMatata.tweetie19cricketfan1Dhin-Chak-SparklingVibz-.Frozen.Sri-R.Dracarys.-iLoveZaynMalik...Tanu...Malika-Sara.ani_grHitchHiker_Beautyful_MessBriyanikidaigAS-Rifi-Priya-shanakyasharan

hopelesss Newbie
hopelesss
hopelesss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I have just wanting to have an answer when will God actually punish them or make them realise how it feels to live in a hell on this earth. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19Sri-R

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I'm so sorry you went through that.
I have gone through the same and I know it's very hard to get over it. Just realize that bullies are spineless cowards, when someone has poison inside them, they spread it to others. A good, peaceful person would never bully anyone so just remember that the problem is with them.

NOT YOU.

You should stop looking at what they do in life, they are not worth your attention at all.

Move forward in life and you will meet many people. Good people will make you feel happy and bad ones will teach you lessons.

Meet a counselor, stay strong! Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetie1212hopelesss_Nikki_tweetie19.Frozen.Sri-R*dewdrop~pearl*.FemmeFatale.VintageWineBeautyful_MessBriyanikidaigAS-Rifiruky786ani_gr

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I understand where you are coming from but as I said before, God plans and we don't know what's written for us. It's best to leave in God's hands.

I've learnt something about myself. I feel so much in ease when I'm on my own. Of course I have my girl cousins with me but there are just moments where I feel at peace with God and myself.

Edited by ruky786 - 15 April 2016 at 7:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelesss*dewdrop~pearl*.Frozen.Sri-RVintageWineAS-Rifi

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopelesss

I have just wanting to have an answer when will God actually punish them or make them realise how it feels to live in a hell on this earth. 
I have this theory that bad people live a happy life cos God wants them to live some moments of happiness cos later they go to hell and suffer for an eternity Evil Smile so don't worry at all about them suffering, they definitely will!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hopelessstweetie19Sri-RBriyanikidaigAS-Rifiruky786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index