Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Bhoo!! How can HE trust woman when most women in show are... (Page 2)

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

I will have not replied. But couldn't help myself after seeing how many 'women' are agreeing with you. I mean, really? Wow, is that how you see them? Not being a feminist and all, but really, is that how you see these women? 

SO disappointed to know such thoughts still are there and that too are coming from 'women'...Clap

Nothing angers me the most than women themselves blindly degrading women. And that too just to JUSTIFY action taken by some MCP.

So, Postmortem kar liya show's women ka? Good. Men ka kiya? Never even thought about them, did you? 

First of all, let's start with saying that HUMAN beings are not black and white, human are more complex than that, they come in all shades and colors. So, let's start thinking like mature people and think us as human and not divide us all in: men and women. There are cruel men as there are cruel women. Their gender isn't what justifies their actions or behavior. So, please, no woman-hater or men-hater is justified in their blind hatred if their one or some past experiences with the opposite gender has gone wrong.

Any SANE or as you say 'sensible' person doesn't make that the base to punish or judge every opposite gender with the same blind prejudice...

I HOPE that is clear...

And please, let's not make Sharvan a typical women-hater...He is wounded, no doubt...Has trust issues, Yes, he has. But he isn't a women-hater...There is so much more to his character than just that, so let's not confuse him with some idiot blind hater.
And btw, if he is sharp and a 'shrewd' lawyer, then he HAS to be not a typical women-hater. Because that job demands a cunning and sharp brain, and people with that kind of brain don't/can't act as stupid brainless haters.  

So, please, let's not compare him to the rest of typical women-hater male protagonist. I am so sick and tired of the same things being shown again and again, done again and again...I mean, come on, at least now writers and all of us should move on from typical Ekta and Gul Khan's MCPs...AND DO NOT JUSTIFY their cruel and inhumane actions taken in the blind hatred for women because they had a bad experience in the past. < That is not how a sensible and sane person acts. Man or woman, doesn't matter.

Coming back to Sharvan, he is angry at Suman for what she has done and what not, but that doesn't mean he has stopped caring for her or has stopped using his sharp brain just because she has wronged him. His wounds are being healed ever since they have started to interact, esp from after the reunion party...Because he knows he has taken it way too far and done what only stupid teenager will do and not what a mature grown up man will act like...

And now, everything has taken a back seat till the case doesn't get over. Because he, as much as he is angry at her and all, can't see her hurt and in distress. He now knows she is more mature now then she was 10 years back and is sorry for her past actions.

So, has he moved on and forgiven her? Maybe yes, maybe no...Time will tell. But for sure you can't think of his trust issues as his hatred for women. And what he did with Urveshi was simply him acting on the bases of his trust issues, and not because he hates women.

And NOW, about the women of the show, what is wrong with them, I didn't understand you point?

His mother, I can understand. Chachi, too. But what is so wrong with the others? Shocked 

Vandy is a bit dumb(?) and is very easily influenced but that is how many people are. (And with 'people' I mean men and women both.) I mean, I don't think there is any difference between her and Mama ji. Who is a MAN, btw...While Vandy is more visible, Mamaji is a hidden one. That man is more confused than Vandy herself. As at least she is more loyal to her mother-in-law and takes her side than Mama ji does when it comes to his father or even Suman...Vandy blindly follows Chachi and Mamaji does that same with his wife, just with a lil bit of hesitation sometimes, I will give him that. But that's it.

And about Mami ji, today itself proves that she has her own reasons why she behaves that way she does...Does that makes it her actions wrong? Yes. But does that makes a person with barin think all women are the same?  NO. She has her own wishes and dreams and wants a better life for her kids, is she wrong? Is she any diffrent than any man out there? No. Are her ways wrong, yes...But then again, her being woman has nothing to do with her actions. 

Same thing goes to Masi. But does the 'men' stop them, or point out their selfish actions? No they don't. Ever thought about that? When Masi comes and takes all that money from Suman, does her husband stops her? No, he doesn't. Has he even have a job? Or his own house? No, he doesn't. That MAN is how one should think all the men are? No, right. SO what is the point is making all the women character evil when you don't even give a thought to the men of the show? I bet, no on has even given that a thought. 

One should go JUSTIFYING actions taken of the bases of stupid reason, just for the sake of it when that person not in any position to understand what is standing in the comparison of it.

And about Preeto, what the hell? what is wrong with her? I love her. She beat the men who tried to touch Suman, she fights for her rights and stands tall for herself and she is a hard worker. I mean, what is your issue with her? Shocked I am a fan of her, esp after looking at the way she beat the men AND came close to Sharvan to tell him that 'man' like him are no better if they stand and watch the tamasha...I know he wasn't doing that but still, the girl is so damn right in pointing out the wrongs as the wrongs. I felt so proud of her and am a huge fan of hers. She and Pushkar are my fav supporting characters...And Both are great friends for ShraMan too...Embarrassed

Preeti doesn't get enough screen for us to say anything about her, but so far, she doesn't have some magor flaw we can point out. She is just a girl with no worry and is lazy (?)...

But have you give a thought to the actions of Varun? No, right? What kind of 'man' he is? And what about Khosla? Poor naive Sharvan, there are many chances for him to start hating men too if we give the men a thought. Ouch

Now that we are done with the Postmortem of women, shall we even give a thought to the men of the show too? Or we are only going to JUSTIFY the actions of blind, senseless and reasonless hatred thinking it's all okay? 

I know I am debating way too strongly on this point, but really I am sick and tried of blind hatred being justified. I had enough of that blind lover of male protagonists which finds ways and reasons to justify their acts. Because when things are wrong, they are wrong, when a person is bad, they are bad. Gender has NOTHING to do with it.

Not that, that ^ is how I think Sharvan is going to or should react. Apart from his trust issues, I don't think there should be anything wrong with for him/them. And that is okay, bececause that is given as per his past. But again, trust issues are hardly anything like blind hatred...Trust can be builded while blind hatred can't be helped...

Wow! Yes, I agree with every point of yours, but let me clear this out I am surely not "Anti-Woman" myself.

This post was just to throw light on "Women" in THIS show! I am not at all saying Shravan is typical "Women" hater like we have previously seen in many shows. He is "Shrewd" as I mentioned, the only thing that makes it clear is him knowing how every person around him is, who is faking - Chachi and Vendy and who are true and real- Suman! Of course he has same feelings for Suman till date. This post was just and solely made with purpose to justify some of his past actions which did arise into controversy during Urvashi's time. Again and I also believe this is only show which has good number of female artist, rather most of female artist with negative shades, weather you agree or not, BUT please I am not even going to compare it with Kekta and Gul's show... they are different sets... Saying that, if I say I agree with all your points, then I would again like to consider, that Mamiji's reason is STILL NOT justified. I ain't sure, but if anyone observed her expression when she pushed Preeti and Dabbu aside, it was clearly indicating on how she was simply using her children for HER OWN benefit, and in real world NO WOMAN is like that, (or maybe there are... I won't comment on that much, before I am called anti- feminist LOL) ...

I did mention Preeto and Preeti in side characters list where these 2 and Suman, are only seen / appears in "positive" light...

Yes, I am 'Woman' but definitely not blind one defending every act of MamiJi, Masi, Chachi and Bhabhi...

Yes, I do stand my point in support of Suman, or Preeto whenever required. This post has nothing to do with me being woman, nor with the fact that Shravan is Woman hater, rather I didn't even mention him as Woman Hater - Its a simple question - Would any sensible person trust woman, when being surrounded by woman shown in this show. I am NOT calling Suman Greedy, if that is how it appears from post then I apologize, what I meant is He knows Suman too, but before he can trust her or befriend her, he needs to get rid of those "Bad" experiences he had with childhood version of her.

Now men, yes, I haven't mentioned about them, cuz most of them aren't shown in negative light like women are. Except Khosla and Pushkar's brother, most of them are either neutral or positive strong. If I consider Rachna massi as sidey - then mausa ji and mamaji are sidey's too , who are confused soul with no backbone!
Strong male characters - Shravan's dad, Nanu, Shravan, Pushkar, - All of them are light and positive and watching them "So FAR" do not stress you out.
Sidey Males - Kamini's husband, Vendy's Husband, Mausa and Mama - Who out of these are negative? I guess to some exttent Vendy's hubby.

Now... Let's keep our opinions just upto the the show, once again am clearing in this post, I am NOT referring to Shravan as Women Hater typical one, nor Suman as greedy...

But still I stand firm with my views on MOST women in show being negative light and men in positive light. (ONLY FOR THE SHOW, not anyone's real life, for my views on real life's women are completely different)

opinion differs thoughts differ

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Brilliant post.Clap I agree with you completely.

With all these women around, how can we expect Shravan to trust women?

His mother left, Sumo is a good person but she betrayed him at the moment when he needed her the most, Chachi is vindictive and manipulative, Vandy is a bimbo. Preeti is shallow. Maasi's decision blows here and there, Urvashi is selfish and Maasi is greedy and hypocritical. With these women around, if I were in Shravan's shoes, I should not trust women easily also.Ouch

Edited by PlainJane - 16 April 2016 at 4:49am
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Wow! Yes, I agree with every point of yours, but let me clear this out I am surely not "Anti-Woman" myself.

This post was just to throw light on "Women" in THIS show! I am not at all saying Shravan is typical "Women" hater like we have previously seen in many shows. He is "Shrewd" as I mentioned, the only thing that makes it clear is him knowing how every person around him is, who is faking - Chachi and Vendy and who are true and real- Suman! Of course he has same feelings for Suman till date. This post was just and solely made with purpose to justify some of his past actions which did arise into controversy during Urvashi's time. Again and I also believe this is only show which has good number of female artist, rather most of female artist with negative shades, weather you agree or not, BUT please I am not even going to compare it with Kekta and Gul's show... they are different sets... Saying that, if I say I agree with all your points, then I would again like to consider, that Mamiji's reason is STILL NOT justified. I ain't sure, but if anyone observed her expression when she pushed Preeti and Dabbu aside, it was clearly indicating on how she was simply using her children for HER OWN benefit, and in real world NO WOMAN is like that, (or maybe there are... I won't comment on that much, before I am called anti- feminist LOL) ...

I did mention Preeto and Preeti in side characters list where these 2 and Suman, are only seen / appears in "positive" light...

Yes, I am 'Woman' but definitely not blind one defending every act of MamiJi, Masi, Chachi and Bhabhi...

Yes, I do stand my point in support of Suman, or Preeto whenever required. This post has nothing to do with me being woman, nor with the fact that Shravan is Woman hater, rather I didn't even mention him as Woman Hater - Its a simple question -Would any sensible person trust woman, when being surrounded by woman shown in this show. I am NOT calling Suman Greedy, if that is how it appears from post then I apologize, what I meant is He knows Suman too, but before he can trust her or befriend her, he needs to get rid of those "Bad" experiences he had with childhood version of her.

Now men, yes, I haven't mentioned about them, cuz most of them aren't shown in negative light like women are. Except Khosla and Pushkar's brother, most of them are either neutral or positive strong. If I consider Rachna massi as sidey - then mausa ji and mamaji are sidey's too , who are confused soul with no backbone!
Strong male characters - Shravan's dad, Nanu, Shravan, Pushkar, - All of them are light and positive and watching them "So FAR" do not stress you out.
Sidey Males - Kamini's husband, Vendy's Husband, Mausa and Mama - Who out of these are negative? I guess to some exttent Vendy's hubby.

Now... Let's keep our opinions just upto the the show, once again am clearing in this post, I am NOT referring to Shravan as Women Hater typical one, nor Suman as greedy...

But still I stand firm with my views on MOST women in show being negative light and men in positive light. (ONLY FOR THE SHOW, not anyone's real life, for my views on real life's women are completely different)

opinion differs thoughts differ

@Red:- That is exactly what I am saying. There is no need to JUSTIFY his actions. What he did at reunion party was hardly how a 'mature' person behaves, he realized it, but he was hurt and every of her past actions has had huge effects on him, his +10 years anger had blinded him and there is a part of him that regrets his actions and feels guilty...That is why he backed off after doing that and has done nothing more to Suman to take his anger and hurt her. 

And about Urvashi thing, what is there to JUSTIFY? I didn't understand your point... I was not here that time so I won't know what happened here. But what was wrong is what he did for you to 'Justify' him? I personly think the way he handled that situation was amazing. It brought the real Urvashi out without him doing anything wrong. So why there is any need to 'justify' him? Shocked

@Bold:- Who is justifying her actions? Or the actions of anyone of them? There is a difference between understanding where the person is coming from and thinking the actions are worthy of a justification. If you didn't understand, I am was talking about her actions being understood by me, but was NOT 'justifying' them. 

@underline:- What was the point of saying that? Who said there aren't women like her in real world? I was and am just saying to not make it a gender thing. There are mothers like her as there are fathers like her. I don't understand why you are thinking of me a blind women defender when I clearly said that I don't think gender has anything to do with being bad or being good?  

I thought One thing that is clear from my post is that I hate 'justification' and 'blind defenders' and here you are, painting me as one. Thank you!  

@Red:- My whole post was an answer if you didn't read it...

Any SANE or as you say 'sensible' person doesn't make that the base to punish or judge every opposite gender with the same blind prejudice...

First of all, let's start with saying that HUMAN beings are not black and white, human are more complex than that, they come in all shades and colors. So, let's start thinking like mature people and think us as human and not divide us all in: men and women. There are cruel men as there are cruel women. Their gender isn't what justifies their actions or behavior.

And btw, if he is sharp and a 'shrewd' lawyer, then he HAS to be more than a typical women-hater. Because that job demands a cunning and sharp brain, and people with that kind of brain don't/can't act as stupid brainless haters.  

One shouldn't go JUSTIFYING or JUDGE actions taken on the bases of some stupid reason, just for the sake of it BEFORE that person in any position to understand what is standing in the comparison of it.

Apart from his trust issues, I don't think there should be anything wrong with for him/them. And that is okay because that is given as per his past. But again, trust issues are hardly anything like blind hatred...Trust can be built while blind hatred can't be helped...

@bold:- Negative? As I said ^, let's not paint people in white and black, people come with all the shades. If 'men' having no backbone is okay, 'positive' then how come Vandy is called 'Negative'? She is a blind follower of her mother-in-law with no backbone in the same way these men act when it comes to their wives. What is the difference? 

@blue:- And I say it again, not all the men are shown in the 'positive' lights as you call it. Having no backbone is hardly a positive thing. At least that is what I think...

And I say it again, he has trust issues, but that doesn't mean he will condemn the entire women gender because of that. Him being a person with brain + shrewd lawyer stops him from taking any harsh irrational decisions. Lawyers are trained to look at the evidence and observe before basing to the phase of judgment.

So, knowing that, at least I have no fear of him forming an opinion about the entire female gender when he had the opportunity to meet/know women of Indian and London and maybe even more... I mean, come on, with that kind of background, he surely can't have some blind prejudice against women...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hh88shahsb_26

Go to top