Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Wedding card (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanisingh023

LEast intrestd in sahil n sahil's personal life... Jus lik him as yuvraj.. Fa me always n always n always its rajshri n oly rajshri...bt since his weedg date is nearg, cvs shud do sumthg or bring a new hero to spice up d shw until sahil returns to d shw... Else ssel vil get low trps in sahil's absence...
ya I agree. bring in a new guy now would be perfect coz we can get lots of scenes of the new couple and then when he comes back it will be more interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taanisingh023Navi16

yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sahil sir msg 2 fans
"The response to the wedding cards has been over-whelming.. Thank you so much guys for being a part of something so personal to me and Eesha.. I don't know if we'll let the media cover the wedding.. But thank you for the wishes.. :) - Sahil and & Eesha."

"Guys.. This Is just to save your time. I DO NOT... I repeat.. I DO NOT read India forums or any other blogging site. So kindly avoid requesting me to do so. We all have lives beyond the show.. Let's start living them. :) - Sahil"
yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I too want new guy 4 suhani.. 
taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Yup sandiab... Im bored of seein somraj ova n ova again... Today lik rags said to menka dat somu is yuvi's biwi... Vich means tey got married... Fa d sake of kids or watsoeva, tey got married... Dats it... barbie n somu rani always interfered suhani's life... Esp cheap somu rani.. Pathi ke marne ke baad bhi dusri shadi karli aur aaram se kushi kushi birlas ke saath rehrahi hai besharam...  dis is it... Cvs i cant tak it anemore... Evn if tey bring rohan bak ill b damn happy or if ane new guy  happns to entr suhani life is also k vid me... Bas woh tohda zyada romantic rahe su ke saath... Dekne mein maza aajayega... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Navi16

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanisingh023

Yup sandiab... Im bored of seein somraj ova n ova again... Today lik rags said to menka dat somu is yuvi's biwi... Vich means tey got married... Fa d sake of kids or watsoeva, tey got married... Dats it... barbie n somu rani always interfered suhani's life... Esp cheap somu rani.. Pathi ke marne ke baad bhi dusri shadi karli aur aaram se kushi kushi birlas ke saath rehrahi hai besharam...  dis is it... Cvs i cant tak it anemore... Evn if tey bring rohan bak ill b damn happy or if ane new guy  happns to entr suhani life is also k vid me... Bas woh tohda zyada romantic rahe su ke saath... Dekne mein maza aajayega... 

CVS are pagal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taanisingh023Navi16

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@Taani I am also sick of seeing the great love saga. If they go for another leap they will make Yuvaan fall in love with krishna and they will look exactly like somraj. I think fans have waited for a long time we want a proper hero for suhani no offence to the current hero bt variety is the spice of life. Other shows both leads marry numerous times only this show they show suhani sickness love all the time. Give Suhani a hot guy who is perfect more perfect then the supposed Yuvraj. Its so boring watching somraj. They both got no chemistry. They like brother and sister and that neha cnt act to save her life half the time. They must kill 1 of yuvraj's wifes off I think it should be her. And sahil with neha looks like a 2nd lead couple that no1 will bother about.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taanisingh023laxmi247Navi16AgnesFan

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
God why is he making it seem as if fans dnt have lives so hence we on social sites. No other actor behaves like this. And I am only saying this coz of that 2nd msg. If it wasn't for that it would be wishes for him. Bt really he will always make his fans feel ashamed to like him

Edited by sandiab - 15 April 2016 at 1:39pm

taanisingh023

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

God why is he making it seem as if fans dnt have lives so hence we on social sites. No other actor behaves like this. And I am only saying this coz of that 2nd msg. If it wasn't for that it would be wishes for him. Bt really he will always make his fans feel ashamed to like him
Sandi meri jan chod naLOL

Navi16

Go to top