Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

   
Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki
Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki

!*Chit Chat Thread #1 *! (Page 15)

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 9229

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I wish I could help but I don't know how to make an AT stuff Confused
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Guys can someone plss create tanshi AT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 2991

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

I wish I could help but I don't know how to make an AT stuff Confused
</div><div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Guys can someone plss create tanshi AT...


May i try creating an AT??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 9229

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
If u got the permission than why not try it
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Originally posted by saaniakh

I wish I could help but I don't know how to make an AT stuff Confused
</div><div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Guys can someone plss create tanshi AT...


May i try creating an AT??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 2991

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Permission is the main problem dear..
I hv asked for it but channel moderator @artemisia is not answering Unhappy
Originally posted by saaniakh

If u got the permission than why not try it
</div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Originally posted by saaniakh

I wish I could help but I don't know how to make an AT stuff Confused<div></div><div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Guys can someone plss create tanshi AT...


May i try creating an AT??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 9229

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
That's strange ab he/she too busy in IPL Confused
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Permission is the main problem dear..
I hv asked for it but channel moderator @artemisia is not answering Unhappy
Originally posted by saaniakh

If u got the permission than why not try it
</div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Originally posted by saaniakh

I wish I could help but I don't know how to make an AT stuff Confused<div></div><div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Guys can someone plss create tanshi AT...


May i try creating an AT??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 2991

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Seems soo Ouch what to do now??
Originally posted by saaniakh

That's strange ab he/she too busy in IPL Confused
</div><div>

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 9229

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Winklol ...break the forum rules moderator will come jumping here giving warning ... LOL
 
 
let me ask a friend wat to do Smile
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Seems soo Ouch what to do now??
Originally posted by saaniakh

That's strange ab he/she too busy in IPL Confused
</div><div>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 2991

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Winklol ...break the forum rules moderator will come jumping here giving warning ... LOL
let me ask a friend wat to do Smile
</div><div>
Originally posted by _Kamal_

Seems soo Ouch what to do now??
Originally posted by saaniakh

That's strange ab he/she too busy in IPL Confused
</div><div>



Ohkk do ask n tell me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|KTPK:BARC TRP Thread #1|Week 28 TRP 1.7 (Stable)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: AkkiLuvsCOLORS   Replies: 502   Views: 49823

AkkiLuvsCOLORS 502 49823 20 July 2017 at 12:18pm by KSphilia
Welcome and Introduction Thread - Read Before Posting

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 60   Views: 15606

.Prometheus. 60 15606 22 May 2017 at 3:22am by zoha7865
~l~ Kasam Tere Pyar Ki Ranking Thread ~l~

Author: ..GurmiT..   Replies: 9   Views: 1520

..GurmiT.. 9 1520 19 April 2016 at 3:55pm by swtbaby
Ssharad Malhotra Discussion Thread

Author: garima22   Replies: 9   Views: 641

garima22 9 641 16 March 2016 at 2:12pm by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index