India-Forums

   

!*Chit Chat Thread #1 *! (Page 12)

wayback IF-Dazzler
wayback
wayback

Joined: 16 February 2015
Posts: 4860

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

wats up ...by the way wats ur real name Gurmi ?? Smile
guys start hitting chaska meter tommorow new ranking will be !
</div>
Originally posted by ..GurmiT..

Hello Guys<div>Whats going on ?



Thanks for telling yaar.. I am now all ready to attack on the chaska meter..
We will be surely up Wink
Btw hi all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Kamal_KratikaSengarKSsaaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 9151

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Smilehi
ur wellcome sweet
u guys try to be active if u want rank to be reached to top 5
I m just doing it for u guys !
 
As I dont believe in online forum ranking plus the less the people here the less the negativity will be affecting show !
 
only thing that matters is Trp n Trp Viewers where 90 % trp viewers dont come online !
Originally posted by wayback

Originally posted by saaniakh

wats up ...by the way wats ur real name Gurmi ?? Smile
guys start hitting chaska meter tommorow new ranking will be !
</div>
Originally posted by ..GurmiT..

Hello Guys<div>Whats going on ?



Thanks for telling yaar.. I am now all ready to attack on the chaska meter..
We will be surely up Wink
Btw hi all...


Edited by saaniakh - 01 May 2016 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ssophia_Kamal_KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Joined: 25 January 2014
Posts: 7902

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Smilehi
ur wellcome sweet
u guys try to be active if u want rank to be reached to top 5
I m just doing it for u guys !
 
As I dont believe in online forum ranking plus the less the people here the less the negativity will be affecting show !
 
only thing that matters is Trp n Trp Viewers where 90 % trp viewers dont come online !
Originally posted by wayback

Originally posted by saaniakh

wats up ...by the way wats ur real name Gurmi ?? Smile
guys start hitting chaska meter tommorow new ranking will be !
</div>
Originally posted by ..GurmiT..

Hello Guys<div>Whats going on ?



Thanks for telling yaar.. I am now all ready to attack on the chaska meter..
We will be surely up Wink
Btw hi all...

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 3033

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..GurmiT..

Hello Guys
Whats going on ?     


Hlo..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 3033

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

honestly m enjoying Tanshi n marriage celeberations n Trp is higher when some occasion going on with Tanshi scenes in concentration like engagement plus fire drama than Mehndi week was full of Tanshi n Rishi trying to put Mehndi on Tanu hand ... Than Tanu Roka plus Dress shopping week full of Tanshi again ... So viewers r enjoying these ... So they can show every week some wedding celeberation plus Tanshi n add some drama too ... Embarrassed
</div>[DIV]
You are right too.. THe stuffs cvs provided are very good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 3033

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wayback


Thanks for telling yaar.. I am now all ready to attack on the chaska meter..
We will be surely up Wink
Btw hi all...

Hlo.. Hws u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Joined: 25 December 2009
Posts: 9151

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
There r only few members who r doing their work briliantly than others who r lazy
 
cvs better put more members here who can do wu,
create discussion topics plus where is Tanshi AT ?
even Rivanya got AT
 
lol :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

_Kamal_ IF-Dazzler
_Kamal_
_Kamal_

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 3033

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh


There r only few members who r doing their work briliantly than others who r lazy
cvs better put more members here who can do wu,
create discussion topics plus where is Tanshi AT ?
even Rivanya got AT
lol :D

Yes saania.. But firstly we hv to create it..
I think jus KS AT is going but too slow.. WE need to be more active.. Anybody plz take permission from dev team to create AT for tanshi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|KTPK:BARC TRP Thread #1|Week 28 TRP 1.7 (Stable)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 545   Views: 46805

AkkiHP 545 46805 20 July 2017 at 12:18pm by KSphilia
Welcome and Introduction Thread - Read Before Posting

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 60   Views: 14872

.Prometheus. 60 14872 22 May 2017 at 3:22am by zoha7865
~l~ Kasam Tere Pyar Ki Ranking Thread ~l~

2

Author: ..GurmiT..   Replies: 11   Views: 1144

..GurmiT.. 11 1144 19 April 2016 at 3:57pm by KratikaSengarKS
Ssharad Malhotra Discussion Thread

Author: garima22   Replies: 9   Views: 471

garima22 9 471 16 March 2016 at 2:12pm by .Prometheus.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index