its out but I did not see it yet ðŸ˜­
dnt want any heartattack ðŸ˜² hope it's +ve ðŸ˜­
Posted: 7 years ago
😊hello Everyone ... Even I want to know abt new Promo haven't seen it yet 😕
Originally posted by swtbaby

What's the new promo
Hi harshu
#KasamPromo WU: after seeing Rishi & Neha's dance she ran to the room. Rishi goes behind her and removes something from her neck! 
(most probably the locket he gave her to make her more jealous and this will be the idea of the black woman) as per the spoilers she will help him
😭wat a shocking Promo Rishi is now being so rude 😲
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

#KasamPromo WU: after seeing Rishi & Neha's dance she ran to the room. Rishi goes behind her and removes something from her neck! 
(most probably the locket he gave her to make her more jealous and this will be the idea of the black woman) as per the spoilers she will help him
Originally posted by saaniakh

I think he is just doing what the fortune teller is saying him to do. 

its out but I did not see it yet ðŸ˜­

Same here! Where is the link ???
Originally posted by saaniakh

Painful but that's the truth n a reality check for Tanu.

If she is ready to belong to someone else, why hold on to the locket given by someone else. Its not ok on both counts be it to Rishi or to Pavan.
I just hope she gets deeply affected by this act of Rishi and finally realises what she is losing. What she will never gonna get back.

Will she get enough strength to fight for her love finally is yet to be seen.

omg😲 this scene gonna b heart wrenching😭 anyways it's high time now ...much needed step frm Rishi's side .. this wl effect Tanu lyk hell.. Hope she blurted out the truth.. Fingers crossed!