OLV - Shravan gives 6 crore to Khosla

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
YouTube link -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=owkjxMGIWA4     ðŸ˜²

Now I got it why Suman said "tum case to jit gaye par mera atmasamman har gaya"   ðŸ˜•

But some news websites (even India-Rorums) reported that he'll loose the case...its so confusing!!   Edited by Ritu.LeeRaholic - 7 years ago
OMG

By paying that money he's basically beltitled sumo even tho he didn't intend to do so. She's obviously hurt cos she didn't want him to do that. She's already paying back money to her Aunty and uncle and now she's got this on her head. Hope it's not as it seems.
Originally posted by EasternViolet.

OMG

By paying that money he's basically beltitled sumo even tho he didn't intend to do so. She's obviously hurt cos she didn't want him to do that. She's already paying back money to her Aunty and uncle and now she's got this on her head. Hope it's not as it seems.

There is one more olv preeti

It says quiet opposite

Like they will trap khosla and wins the case 😃 😆
Originally posted by EasternViolet.

OMG

I just hope ye Khosla ka chal nikle.
Not Shravan's deed 😕
I have like stopped believing and watching olvs...
First, they take away the charm of beautiful scenes..
Plus they decrease my interest in twists...!
So, we should stop pressing hard our brains over these contradicting olvs... Let the story flow and enjoy it as and when it comes!😳😳
C if Shravan would have not paid money then the house would have been auctioned. By paying he bought some time.M sure his intention is not to hurt Sumo and if he gets proof then he can reopen the case..
This olvs have been shared already. And in this scene shravan is not present nor they showed shravan giving the cheque. 
Sab thand rakho.. Hamara Shravan will nt hurt Sumo intentionally...olvs never give the full picture. So take a chill pill n watch..wesebhi even if sumo feels bad n rightfully so if Shravan pays the money, I m sure Shravan ultimately use maana lega..pyar Hai to takrar gain air takrar bina show will be fika fika...