Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 85)

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged
OVERWHELMING. An overwhelming movie viewing experience. Not just an SRK's fan but as an avid movie watcher who has loved films for years. This movie is mind f**king brilliant.

I don't know where to begin from. This film is an experience. It's about love, desperation, obsession, helplessness, destruction and creation. It's about rising from the ashes and falling from the skies. It's a wonderfully woven tale where reel meets real in such an amusing sense and it's such a pleasure to watch it unfold.

SRK literally proves why despite all the odds he is THE Shahrukh Khan who rules millions of hearts while starting off from an absolutely humble background. He falls apart, he is trapped, he takes control, he obsesses, he lashes out and one man pulls all these shades so brilliantly and proves why he is the king and why his fans kept hanging onto him with hope, despite some disappointment over last few years.

There are so many so many freaking bits in the movie that are so freaking fabulous Either it's Gaurav taking a selfie with his family or the excitement in his eyes when he first sees Aryan Khanna. His sweets are lost on the crowd, so is his voice. Him falling apart when Aryan leaves the jail by warning him. Even between so many tensed and slightly disturbing moments, the humor is still kept alive..thanks to the witty Aryan khanna and also unfortunately some humor stems from Gaurav's unhealthy obsession. WT, 205, Sorry and so many more which are skipping my mind right now.

The chase sequences, as exhausting as they might be but I feel they were needed, the exhaustion was needed to prove a point and make room for a conversation that leaves a strong impact later on.

**MAJOR SPOILER**

When Gaurav is about to fall from the terrace, it's such a weird thing that the key movies of SRK instantly come to mind The baazigar terrace scene and the death of obsessed stalker. At one point, I was like..he was always supposed to die, wasn't he? Just like it happened with all of Shah's negative portrayals. Anjaam, Baazigar and Darr. It's similar yet completely different. I'm not good with words but the significance of the scene is so much more than what I can describe. I'm sincerely hoping someone else would do that for me, honestly.

SPOILER OVER.

My thoughts at present are all over the place, I'll try to put them in order at a later point of time but this movie is so effing brilliant. Pleaseee watch you all!!

Edited by Kaapi - 16 April 2016 at 3:15am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989elimRainbowPearlsUglyDuckling.ColdplayingMrsChandlerBinggatheringstormkhoslakadhokla.Screwtape.angrybreadkabeeraspeakingpinkeyecharminggenieBeautyful_MessNestleToulouseTheRager-DZ-

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
lol..drama queen LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123Jiyagulabi

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
This film could have been ALSO for commercial, but with some twist in the story, made it just a critic lover.. No doubt SRK is at his best with acting. not so easy for other actor to do..

Regarding the collections, if it goes till 100 cr. it is a very big achievement.

Madame_89Aamnakideewani

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
So absolutely wonderful to read the bits and pieces of member reviewsHeartStar Cant wait for tomorrow!!

Beautyful_Mess-DZ-

Coldplaying IF-Rockerz
Coldplaying
Coldplaying

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Edited by Coldplaying - 16 April 2016 at 3:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewani

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
*SOME MINOR SPOILERS*

And can somebody just hand over that nation award for best BG score, sound mixing etc..etc..to the guy responsible for it already? It's so perfect. The moment when Aryan enterrs the empty auditorium, that moment gives you chills and the BG score plays a major role. And few other scenes but I can't describe them because they are major moments of the film.

Can I just say how fcuking brilliant SRK was when Aryan's darker shades are slightly uncovered. Woh sanki hai..Toh main kya hoon? God it was death. His pauses while applying make up or getting ready for shots or performances. They are simply goosebump inducing. At a different level altogether. The command he excudes despite being vulnerable at the point..my God! Nobody else but Shahrukh could have made it possible. Ufff!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsChandlerBingkabeeraspeaking.Screwtape.angrybreadcharminggenieBeautyful_Mess-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
rockrahul Goldie
rockrahul
rockrahul

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Whether Jabra song is in the movie?
At least before/after the credits?

Go to top