Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 64)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turqoisedress

You mean there was a reason for the last 6 years Shocked LOL

Yes LOL  Aamir is a fool LOL  Anyways, glad this happened..I never really had high expectations from Fan..But given how the reviews turned out, i feel its gonna be even better for Raees atleast as far as his performance is concerned..I'd give 5 stars just for his dialogue delivery in the teaser given how most ppl in Bollywood have such pathetic voice modulation and dialogue delivery LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeePikugilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yes LOL  Aamir is a fool LOL  Anyways, glad this happened..I never really had high expectations from Fan..But given how the reviews turned out, i feel its gonna be even better for Raees atleast as far as his performance is concerned..I'd give 5 stars just for his dialogue delivery in the teaser given how most ppl in Bollywood have such pathetic voice modulation and dialogue delivery LOL

Well why do you think Aamir did Dhoom 3? LOL 

SRK has always had great voice modulation/dialogue delivery.  It's just he gets and more importantly gives himself such few chances to show it off. Let's not talk about the other actors dialogue deliveries. Can't even understand half the stuff they say LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89DeePikunoor321Aamnakideewaniangrybreadpallavi25rogerrocksVasusenaRadheya-DZ-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

SRK has always had great voice modulation/dialogue delivery.  It's just he gets and more importantly gives himself such few chances to show it off. Let's not talk about the other actors dialogue deliveries. Can't even understand half the stuff they say LOL

Ah no wonder PK broke all records though its Hirani's weakest film IMO LOL 

True..That poem from JTHJ sounded divine in his voice..That whole film and its crappiness on one side and SRK reciting that poetry on the other side LOL

P.S.  I hope Ranbir has lowered everyone's expectations to negative after back to back horrible films so we can appreciate his upcoming films more LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

yah dnt talk abt other actors srk ka koi match nahi

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Live2eat

Anushka is so right.
we're all so lucky that we live in India because the taste is somediocre that we're all stars!

But what exactly is 'mediocre' taste? If ppl prefer a mindless entertainer or a typical Bollywood film over an Inception, i wouldn't exactly call that mediocre..To each his own LOL  This whole mediocre taste, good taste, bad taste as far as films, stars etc. are concerned is beyond me..You like what you like LOL

Of whatever I got from the interview, I think what Anushka meant is that we are so accustomed to the same old Bollywood OTT drama,people lap up something actors do slightly different from their usual routine.Like say Priyanka in  What's Your Rashee/Vidya in Bobby Jasoos...just because they have several looks in the film, everyone initially went like oh my god,so good blah blah.

Edited by AdaPadaKaunPada - 15 April 2016 at 2:56pm

Madame_89rogerrocks

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Who decides what is mediocre though?
Never understood how other people's taste can be called mediocre...a term highly used on forum to define masala entertainers Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89Beautyful_Mess-DZ-

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaPadaKaunPada

Of whatever I got from the interview, I think Anushka meant is that we are so accustomed to the same old Bollywood OTT drama,people lap up something actors do slightly different from their usual routine.Like say Priyanka in  What's Your Rashee/Vidya in Bobby Jasoos...just because they have several looks in the film, everyone initially went like oh my god,so good blah blah.

Ah that makes sense..But that again has a lot to do with low expectations rather than mediocre taste..Like i have seen ppl call remotely decent or logical stuff shown on Indian TV as pathbreaking LOL  Cos they are so used to seeing trash..So again, i don really agree with the usage of the term 'mediocre taste' . It has a lot more to do with the fact that you have really low expectations LOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 15 April 2016 at 2:15pm
Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Fan 1st Day Collection: Opening Friday Box Office Report - Heading towards to cross 30 Crores on Day 1; Could beat Bajrangi Bhaijaan

Fan 1st Day Collection Opening Fan Friday Box Office Business and Occupancy Report: Shah Rukh Khan's Fan movie has hit the theaters this Friday. The movie made to watch in theatres is filling fast with sky high speed, almost all prime time tickets are already stock out. By the end of the first day, Fan has already shattered a lot of BO records.

If you are wondering whether Fan beat the Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan first day Collection record, you can find it as you keep reading the article. So here in the Fan movie Complete BO Report includes domestic and also overseas collections.

Fan 1st Day Collection

Fan 1st Day Collection Opening Fan Friday Box OfficeOpening Fan Friday Box Office
    FAN Collections (According to experts)- 20-25 Crores Collections (According to our team of analysts)- 20 Crores +
  • Overseas (International markets) - Rs. 6-10 cr

The final report will be get updated by tomorrow morning.

Positives which could lead such a whooping Amount

SHAH RUKH KHAN Navratri and IPL - Holidays 6 Languages including Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, and Bengali
  1. 3500 Screens throughout the India and 700 Screens Worldwide

Since the movie is getting positive reviews from all the critics and even the audience are blabbering real talk, the film is expected to break even more records by the end of the first weekend. If you haven't read the fan review, you can read it at our place.

SRK has an immense following among all the Khans in Bollywood. So called, Badshah, did he manage to prove his worth at the box office on day 1? Make your guesses. SRK's, the craze has just done it again.

Fan Movie 1st Day Collection

The fan has broken Bajrangi Bhaijaan's record. BB made 27 crores on day one whereas Movie had made 30 crores approximate figure, we came to know after discussing with theater owners and the Box office analysts. When it comes to worldwide gross, BB made 46 crores; Fan did business on 50 crores on the opening day itself.

Most of the theaters in Delhi and Mumbai have around 80% of occupancy advance booked for the FAN Movie, whereas a great craze for Shah Rukh Khan's movie can be seen in Dubai and UK too. BB had around 70% occupancy as advanced booking.

Fan Movie 1st Day Collection

Considering the rest of states, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, and Maharashtra will hardly face any problem from the right wing activists groups, and the movie is expected to run well.

BB joined the 100 crore club in 3 days, but the flick might make it in just two days. Fingers crossed, the makers are turned with this competition. Fan's budget was around 100 crores, and the movie is ready to reach it just two days. That's the stamina of SRK in Bollywood and no wonder he is the Badshah.

Fan 1st Day Collection Opening Fan Friday Box OfficeFan 1st Day Collection Opening Fan Friday Box Office

The talkie will be released in 3500 screens in India, whereas it will be in around 700 theaters from overseas market. Since the IPL season is going on and the Navaratri is also going to fall tomorrow, as a holiday, the movie could do tremendous business in India. But the makers have expected the occupancy to be around 55%-60%. Wait and see how it goes. Do come back for more box office updates.

Is this site a reliable site?Confused

Edited by Shanak_Fan - 15 April 2016 at 2:16pm

Madame_89-DZ-

Go to top