Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 59)

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
raees gonna be good too idiot

Good News: Fan was good. Bad News: Now I'll watch next good film by SRK with my grandchildren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....-DZ-

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Just back from the movie...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklaangrybread....Poojie....

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

I'm back from watching the movie.
And before I say anything let me put this out there, Aryan was a jerk super super mean in the first meeting he had with Gaurav.
I understand he was trying to do the right thing and I understand where he was coming from but that didn't stop me from feeling so bad for Gaurav man, He almost made me cry.
Now that's out of the way let me say what a movie man, what a movie.
I know i say praises for all SRK movies for the most part but this experience was different from the rest. 
I'm so so happy SRK decided to do this movie i really am, I remember when we first come to know about SRK doing a movie called Fan and he's going to play 25 years character, most of us (SRK fans) were taken aback, most of us didn't know what to feel about it, some of us didn't like the idea and I think up until the trailer was released we were all wondering and even then there different reactions, again some loved it, some didn't like it and some still didn't know what to feel about it, now that I have seen it i can say this with confidence after watching it we will all be on the same page, feeling proud and thanking our stars that he decided to do this film.
Thank you Maneesh for making this film and casting SRK and giving us all back what we have yearned for so long.
Again yes the movie is flawed like any other movie out there but it's flaws are easily overpowered, the plot is unique and different, the action and story line are topnotch and SRK's powerhouse performance
How can I forget its technical acheivements. Wow just wow. Gaurav looks so much better in the movie then he did in the trailer.
He looked and acted so different from Aryan yet they are the same in some ways, SRK really put everything in him in this one, their talks, body language and even as far as walking everything is different, i absolutely forget about the SRK then superstar when am watching Gaurav, even though SRK was there playing himself. (Aryan)
I was watching Gaurav this good hearted but sick kid who made a superstar the start and end of his world.
SRK i can't get over his performance and I don't want to, only i know how it feels to have him back after so long.
I remembered Darr, one thing is safe to say only SRK can make you feel and root for a gray character.
I was with Gaurav all the way although I cld understand why Aryan was doing what he was doing. I was actually laughing at Aryan in some scenes like the one in the jail.
I don't wanna spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it yet, so I won't go into details. 
What a performance SRK, words cannot express my feelings and gratitude to him for taking this film, ab toh nahi suna parega neither he does good movie nor he breaks records. Lol
Speaking of which I really wholeheartedly don't care the business this movie does, although I wldnt want it to flop of course.
SRK has made me very happy and I just can't be bothered about numbers today.
My appreciation is not going to end anytime soon but filhal i stop here.
Welcome back SRK.
And everyone shld watch this movie it's worth every single damn penny.
It's a msg for all of us we shldnt be making stars gods, and we shldnt revolved our entire world around them like some of us do.
They are indeed just human beings like us. 

P.S. sorry I'm really not good at writing reviews. 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 15 April 2016 at 12:29pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ShallowOpinionsawkardpyschoShanak_FanMaraka_Musso89khoslakadhoklaMrsChandlerBingRabbitOnSkates_angrybreadanitaraniAishMinozAamnakideewanipieryrose....Poojie....always_a_TV_fanpallavi25SilentSilverNestleToulousetomnjerry2-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
URVASHI RAUTELA @URautelaForever 8m8 minutes ago

Just loved it #fan @iamsrk you are the best lots of love & kisses ''

URVASHI RAUTELA @URautelaForever 10m10 minutes ago

SRK as Gaurav scores 1 of his finest performances ever.Uncouth body language,the styling of SRK's earlier films n the maniacal energy! #Fan

Chetan Bhagat @ChetanBudget 8m8 minutes ago

#FAN is BRILLIANT.@iamsrk has outdone himself and all other actors.Haters if u still question his acting caliber, u are severely prejudiced.

Manish Paul @ManishPaul03 7m7 minutes ago

I loved #FAN !!!!super content!! Amazing @iamsrk ...thrilling n entertaining!!! Sir a jabra fan forever!!:):)guys a must watch!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maraka_Musso89anitaranipieryroseangrybreadpallavi25

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
We have waited for 9 yrs for this day to come. Chak de was a movie that I absolutely loved and 9 yrs ke intezaar ke baad Fan has reminded me why I'm a fan of srk.
How good must that man be feeling today?
Who cares about its first day collection? Who cares how much the movie is going to make?
The praises that are being showered have brought kaleje mein thandakDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

--love--Shanak_FananitaranipieryroseangrybreadRabbitOnSkates_Aamnakideewani....Poojie....pallavi25-DZ-

RabbitOnSkates_ IF-Sizzlerz
RabbitOnSkates_
RabbitOnSkates_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Haha LOL

Raja Sen is like - "teri acting ki garmi se brainwa saala fail ho gaye :P "

36 retweets20 likes

Retweet

More

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybread....Poojie....pallavi25-DZ-

awkardpyscho Senior Member
awkardpyscho
awkardpyscho

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I am happy that I got proven wrong and the movie is doing well with the critics and fans too. I generally desired for a some unpredictable thriller which BW has failed to generate lately. But I am happy as SRK fan I will be probably watching this tomorrow. Hope all goes well.
Sorry if i had hurt anyone with my previous posts here

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShallowOpinions--love--Shanak_FanMaraka_Musso89pieryroseangrybreadanitaraniqazplmBeautyful_Mess-DZ-

ShallowOpinions Senior Member
ShallowOpinions
ShallowOpinions

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
In love with SRK Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--love--anitarani-DZ-

Go to top