Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 132)

--love-- Senior Member
--love--
--love--

Joined: 05 August 2010
Posts: 466

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Going to watch fan NOW!
So excited!Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_MessAS-Rifiglace-bleue

ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 19231

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Fan is by far SRK's best movie in recent years. I became so emotional in the end when Gaurav died Cry
For me Gaurav > Aryan. Fan belongs to the character Gaurav only. Star
And ofcourse my baby SRK nailed it. So proud of him Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifiglace-bleue-DZ-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13912

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@drummedup: katti-with-you stand! ROFL I think SRK was perhaps trying to pull his leg just like critics go all snarky in reviews...but of course there's a huge power imbalance between them...and critics blow off their snark in writing, not person, so it sort of shields them from reactions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupAS-Rifi

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 26820

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
^^ Spoiler warning pleaseLOL.. I am assuming you mentioned what made you emotional cuz I shut my eyes having read thatLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanYouGoAwayAS-Rifi-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Joined: 15 March 2009
Posts: 4140

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by drummedup

[=
Anger n disdain is okay even his katti-with-you stand is hilariousLOL but pulling Mayank about?LOL Where is the gentleman SRK? He exercised his clout there... Dislike that!

Anyway, this is his moment after YEARS! SRK, the actor is roaring his head... so won't dig deep here n celebrate the return of the actor for the time beingStarLOL
Matlab? When did he do that?Shocked Full story pleaseEmbarrassed

Mayank was evidently quite embarrassed to recite the story and it seems far more worse than what he let out... What happened is Mayank presented award to SRK, SRK took a dig at him. Later, he called Mayank but Mayank thought SRK was calling someone else... so SRK pulled him about n started lecturing himLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Joined: 20 December 2015
Posts: 5377

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

[QUOTE=drummedup]

Anger n disdain is okay even his katti-with-you stand is hilariousLOL but pulling Mayank about?LOL Where is the gentleman SRK? He exercised his clout there... Dislike that!

Anyway, this is his moment after YEARS! SRK, the actor is roaring his head... so won't dig deep here n celebrate the return of the actor for the time beingStarLOL


Sorry to interfere but how did he use his clout? He infact was giving interviews to the newspaper that Mayank was later employed with LOL.  Maybe I'm missing something here since I watched this interview around the time it came out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 26820

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Mayank was evidently quite embarrassed to recite the story and it seems far more worse than what he let out... What happened is Mayank presented award to SRK, SRK took a dig at him. Later, he called Mayank but Mayank thought SRK was calling someone else... so SRK pulled him about n started lecturing himLOL 
 LOLLOL I do like the critics getting a taste of their own medicine from time to timeLOL I wish he let on what the lecture was thoughLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedupAS-Rifi-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Joined: 15 March 2009
Posts: 4140

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Originally posted by drummedup

Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

[QUOTE=drummedup]

Anger n disdain is okay even his katti-with-you stand is hilariousLOL but pulling Mayank about?LOL Where is the gentleman SRK? He exercised his clout there... Dislike that!

Anyway, this is his moment after YEARS! SRK, the actor is roaring his head... so won't dig deep here n celebrate the return of the actor for the time beingStarLOL


Sorry to interfere but how did he use his clout? He infact was giving interviews to the newspaper that Mayank was later employed with LOL.  Maybe I'm missing something here since I watched this interview around the time it came out.

Meaning: The rude behaviour towards Mayank and having the 'clout' to get away with it. 
He took his dig. Still not satisfied... so pulls the critic n lectures him. Because it's a star of SRK's stature it's easy to get away with such misconducts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dolly Ki Doli Reviews+ Boxoffice REVIEWS ON PG1, DT notePg 40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: CineFanLuver   Replies: 523   Views: 54008

CineFanLuver 523 54008 19 May 2015 at 11:47pm by *Dev.*
ROCKSTAR Reviews - ALL REVIEWS POST HERE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 1030   Views: 101793

-Mmmmm- 1030 101793 08 December 2011 at 5:37am by zaara.khan
Raajneeti Reviews: First one up (ALL Reviews Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Mistyy   Replies: 248   Views: 49700

Mistyy 248 49700 14 August 2010 at 4:47pm by .shona.
PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE Reviews here + member reviews

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Niti_Angel   Replies: 72   Views: 25833

Niti_Angel 72 25833 13 January 2010 at 9:05pm by Dexterkichokri
REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS!

Author: preity*zinta   Replies: 0   Views: 3654

preity*zinta 0 3654 08 November 2007 at 1:48pm by preity*zinta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index