Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

||FAN Reviews & BOX OFFICE Update|| #2 (Page 131)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turqoisedress

Did anyone see Maneesh's interview with Masand? It was quite nice..pretty long though. 

I watched until the part where he talked about meeting SRK in Mannat LOL Really funny, but way too long...don't think I could sit through it all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanspirit

Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by blue-ice

https://twitter.com/MandviSharma/status/721419159180091392
Did she just mention DDLJ and KKHH along with HNY in the same sentence?ShockedShocked
Who is she...she is who?

her profile from twitter...

RJ on @ThisIsSunrise , VJ, Events Compere, Voiceover Artist & Blogger. Dancing, cricket, travelling & Bollywood. Very filmy! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by srkjuhi

Sorry , couldn't resist browsing the thread even though I said I wouldn't till I watch it tomorrow! Browse karna shuru hi kiya abhi ki came across the interview you folks are talking about. Mayank had basically trashed MHN if I'm not wrong and had put that review on the front page. The latter is the part that pissed off Shahrukh. Front page has never been about reviews of movies so I guess Shahurkh took that as a move to deliberately target a movie. The review is not what he had an issue with. That whole bit is actually quite funny. Mayank goes he stopped giving interviews to the newspaper and when Mayank moved onto to write for another newspaper , Shahrukh was still not giving interviews to the one that had put it on the front page but was giving it to the other that Mayank was then employed with. He was basically saying it was his decision I guess but the newspaper had to pay for it as he stopped talking to them for sometime.
Ya I know.. I just mean SRK does not really like the way the critics conduct themselves, something he has mentioned a number of times.. he thinks they lack dignity and etiquette and most of the time, I completely agreeLOL

Yeah...but he has also stated that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. Sometimes though the critics become way too personal in their reviews like they did after Ra.One and that is something he has openly talked about. All that bull about mid life crisis and what not. Here though his issue was not the rating but rather the fact that it was put on the first page of the newspaper. If I'm not wrong Farah even brought it up in KWK episode.

Edited by srkjuhi - 16 April 2016 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25.rasgulla.-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

Yeah...but he has also stated that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to it. Sometimes though the critics become way too personal in their reviews like they did after Ra.One and that is something he has openly talked about. All that bull about mid life crisis and what not. Here though his issue was not the rating but rather the fact that it was put on the first page of the newspaper. If I'm not wrong Farah even brought it up in KWK episode.
Ya.. thats what I said above.. it is not criticism that he has a problem with.. it is the way these people criticize that is a problem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashaf-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turqoisedress

Did anyone see Maneesh's interview with Masand? It was quite nice..pretty long though. 

I did! Initially I was like a 46 minute interview...ShockedLOL. But after watching it realized that he was just telling the whole story about how it came about and it was quite detailed. Really enjoyed it. His interview with Anupama , although quite short was good as well.

Edited by srkjuhi - 16 April 2016 at 1:55pm

-DZ-

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by drummedup

This cured me of my SRK fever. That was SO nasty of SRK. Reminds me why I couldn't ever cross the barrier of admirer to Fan! 
All the wisdom and insight yet behaves so bad many times... So disappointing when I read them.

*sigh* SRK, the actor better make me happy!!! 

Edit add: TFS, KS. Nice watch... I like the four :)

There's a side to every story though, right. These guys were telling theirs in this particular video, but SRK or others in his position have their own perspective too...and they are under immense pressure and criticism from many ends, critics being just one of them. It's only human to react with anger or ego when someone criticizes, rightfully or not, the work you spend doing day in and out, month after month, year after year...and that's sort of what Fan touches on too...the humanness/flaws of the superstar and how we want/expect them to be beyond normal behaviour when they're just like you or me. Anyways, it's a prickly relationship between critics and actors...but it's interesting to see that for Fan, both parties seem to be reconciling and supporting a bigger message :)

Anger n disdain is okay even his katti-with-you stand is hilariousLOL but pulling Mayank about?LOL Where is the gentleman SRK? He exercised his clout there... Dislike that!

Anyway, this is his moment after YEARS! SRK, the actor is roaring his head... so won't dig deep here n celebrate the return of the actor for the time beingStarLOL

kabeeraspeaking

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Crying tears of joyCry Whichever reviews I have read till now and all the tweets unanimously agree on one thing- Shah has killed it!!!Party*khushi ke aansoo Cry* I always envisioned Fan doing this for him, bringing the actor in back but seeing it with my own eyes, reading all the glowing words about him and his happy tweets, is just something else!!! What we have wanted for so long is happening and it feels so surreal. This film will always be special for us despite the BO numbers because Fan is so much more than that but I really hope and want Fan to get a Hit tag for SRK alone. And his thank you message sigghhh! Makes me fall in love even more Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanYouGoAwayAS-RifiBeautyful_Messpallavi25glace-bleue

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

[=
Anger n disdain is okay even his katti-with-you stand is hilariousLOL but pulling Mayank about?LOL Where is the gentleman SRK? He exercised his clout there... Dislike that!

Anyway, this is his moment after YEARS! SRK, the actor is roaring his head... so won't dig deep here n celebrate the return of the actor for the time beingStarLOL
Matlab? When did he do that?Shocked Full story pleaseEmbarrassed

AS-Rifi

Go to top